Many happy returns to Blue Monday, FAC 73, release thirty years ago today on March 7

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Many happy returns to Blue Monday, FAC 73, release thirty years ago today on March 7

Tune into Steve Lamacq’s BBC Radio 6 Music show later today after 5pm for a world exclusive celebrating the thirtieth anniversary, courtesy of John Digweed & Nick Muir, Enjoy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_6music

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: Many happy returns to Blue Monday, FAC 73, release thirty years ago today on Marc

Fac 51 in my heart, Tony fucking Wilson, Ian, Bernie, Hooky, Gillian, Stephen. LOVE.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• barkup
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Re: Many happy returns to Blue Monday, FAC 73, release thirty years ago today on Marc

And still gets played out today.

Comment

• sbando
        Going back to Romford
        • Apr 2008

http://soundcloud.com/bedrock_rec/new-order-blue-monday-john
        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

Working...