• Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Jeff Gordon Pranks Used Car Salesman

Takes him on a manic test drive...

LiveLeak.com - Test Drive
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Jeff Gordon Pranks Used Car Salesman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Kamal that made my day.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Mine too.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

I really want to believe that was real, sadly I think the "salesman" is an actor.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

i believed it, but what do i know? lol.... what makes you think he's an actor?
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

I felt it too in one of the shots when he drives up the ramp and comes up on a stairway at the end and they don't show the car coming off the ramp, but the next thing they show is him doing donuts in that parking lot.

But now, this is out - That Jeff Gordon Terrifying A Car Salesman Pepsi Ad Is Totally 100 Percent Fake

From the article

- The car on the lot has a sticker that says '09' on the windshield. That means it's a 2009 Camaro. The problem is that there wasn't a Camaro made in 2009. At all. 2010 was the first year. A closer inspection will show that the Camaro has a 2013 interior (2013 is the first year with nav) and the brand new five spoke wheels. That makes this car brand new.

- Also inside the Camaro is a random cupholder placed above the vents. That cupholder definitely doesn't exist in a new Camaro... or really any other car. There is also a V8 soundtrack. This car is definitely a V6.

- The car is sitting right outside the dealership when it sets out. If you look at the area where the car sets out from, there sure are a lot of tire marks like repeated burnouts were done there. My source that was on site told me that was because they did multiple takes for everything.

- There is one "salesman" from Troutman Motors -- where the ad was filmed -- named "Steve" featured in the video. "Steve" is the only Troutman Motors "employee" who doesn't have his face blurred out, meaning he would have signed a release to be in the video, since filming without discretion is illegal in most states. I called Troutman Motors to speak with Steve. Guess what? He was "unavailable." Wayne Troutman of the dealership told me that they are currently under non-disclosure and cannot comment on the video at all. But our source that was there told me that "Steve" was an actor. Who else offers a test drive within eight seconds of meeting someone in a car they aren't interested in?

- During the entire drive, there isn't one shot of Jeff Gordon driving the car. We see him put the camera in at the beginning and turn it towards the passenger. At the end when he parks the car, the camera is suddenly back on Gordon. That's because Gordon didn't drive the car, according to our tipster. A report in Concord, NC's Independent Tribune verifies what our insider told me: "Racer Brad Noffsinger, who works with the Richard Petty Driving Experience, did the stunt work for the production." I have no doubt that Gordon is an excellent driver, but I was told that Noffsinger did all of the slides, burnouts, and other stunt driving for the film.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• unkle
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • Mar 2007

He´s good.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

As an actor myself, I've seen behind the curtain a lot by now. It's a blessing and a curse .

I still enjoyed the idea of it .

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

nice idea!

shame its fake!

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL