Assisted dying organisation (dark stuff)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Assisted dying organisation (dark stuff)

Last edited by sbando; March 19, 2013, 11:04:43 PM.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚
  • nelinho
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Sep 2011

Re: Assisted dying organisation (dark stuff)

really hope things pick up for you.

perhaps that was a bit cliché, but I do wish the best for you. I am sure a lot of others on ms and in the real world do too.

Comment

• nick007
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2007

Keep the faith Lorenzo, you are often in my thoughts and prayers

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

You may need to the assistance of an in-patient program. Ideally one in a beautiful environment with lots of outdoor activities. Healing is a one step at a time process, literally, hour by hour, day by day. You are clearly at rock bottom and there is a beautiful upside to all of this if you are interested. Once you've seen the bottom, the journey up is that much better.

Good therapy is something that is usually found via word of mouth. Good in-patient programs are not easy to come by, but they are out there.

I've read that you have a better chance of healing your mind by taking "SNRI" medications and not "SSRI's."

In the meantime, try to detox yourself using any willpower you have left. Stop anything that isn't positive that you have control over. Try to get outside and go for a jog, or workout in any way that you can.

Perhaps go on this website and try to meet other people. You would be shocked at how many people are in your shoes:

www.meetup.com

Online relationships can be depressing, as they don't provide humans with anything real or tangiable. I only say that because if your social life is online only, that's not going to work out well for you.

I know people that strongly recommend this website as well:

GriefShare: Grief Recovery Support Groups

perhaps read this article on motivating to recover from mental illness:

Finding the Motivation to Recover From Mental Illness!!! | Recovering from Mental Illness

Sometimes, I sit down at my laptop–a coffee to the left of me and the cat usually trying to sit on my keyboard– and I think. I think about what to write in this blog. I’ve been writing in it for over a year, well, over 1.5 years and somehow I still have ideas. Why? I mean how much can you really talk about mental illness? How many topics can someone cover before they overlap and contradict each other? A heck of lot. Motivation, for example. I don’t think think I have ever exclusivelycovered the topic. And so here we go–mustering all the motivation I can at the moment.Defining ‘Motivation’ Outside of Mental Illness

I have met my fair share of people who just don’t like to get out of bed. And for no reason at all. They just roll out of bed whenever they like. They make some coffee and do what they do. Oh, yes, I am referencing more than one long-term relationship. These ones never lasted long.I hate the word lazy. I hate it because my parents never stopped working. If us kids did not work we were That Thing (child)That Did Not Belong. But I love my parents and it is because of them I get the hell out of bed.
        Alright, so let’s refer to the Mecca known as Wikipedia to define motivation outside of mental illness. Motivation is…dun dun dun:
        “Motivation is the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal and elicits, controls, and sustains certain goal directed behaviors. For instance: An individual has not eaten, he or she feels hungry, and as a response he or she eats and diminishes feelings of hunger. There are many approaches to motivation: physiological, behavioral, cognitive, and social. Motivation may be rooted in a basic need to minimize physical pain and maximize pleasure, or it may include specific needs such as eating and resting, or for a desired object. Conceptually, motivation is related to, but distinct from, emotion.”
        Yay! Interesting. Right? I am slightly, though not overly, impressed. When we struggle with mental illness finding the ‘motivation’ to complete basic needs (think: shower, eat, talk) is difficult. Sometimes, impossible. But in order to recover from mental illness, motivation becomes a key factor in our success. Unfortunately, it’s also one of the more difficult areas of our life to harness when we are unstable.
        Defining Motivation and Pursuing it When You Live With Mental Illness

I have been a bit wordy thus far–my apologies. Sort of. I love words. They motivate me (or piss me off)!My last post focused on living withchronic depression and was motivated by my life Right Now. And that’s the way it usually is. We write what we understand and at this moment, well, I need to understand how the hell to get out of bed and eat and…you know the drill.
        So, how can we define motivation in the massive realm of mental illness?
        >Motivation (lack thereof) can be connected to a state of depression. It should then be treated as such.
        >Difficulty accepting the diagnosis in connection with finding the motivation to recover from it. If we cannot accept the diagnosis we are probably not motivated to recover from it.
        >The simple things in life: Self-care. I seem to write about this in every post and sometimes I need to take my own advice (I really do).
        How Can We Motivate Ourselves?

These are just a few examples–please share your own–but their are specific things we can do to find the motivation we need to continue our recovery from mental illness, such as:
        >Make a schedule. Example: If I struggle with insomnia (and lately it never leaves me) I still set my alarm at 8 a.m. A schedule is important and it regulates our lives, our stability, and our recovery.
        >Allow others to help you when you need help! Perhaps you don’t need to be dragged out of bed, but a pep talk is helpful. People in depression are oftencertain they will never get better. But we will and we do and try, try, try to remember this.
        >Do what youcan do. If all you can do is get up, well, that is motivation enough for the day. If getting to work on time and staying there is part of your routine, then give yourself some credit.
        We deserve it. This whole recovering from mental illness thing isn’t really easy but motivation, however small, helps.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

Hang in there man, your MS family cares about ya, that much I KNOW!

Don't listen to the voices that are telling you lies. You have a purpose, you are lovable, you deserve to be healthy and happy.

Comment

• trick12
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

everything is saying is not your time to go man, so just flow with...care a bit less...be satisfied with what u are and what u have...just get up and go walking, move from where u are...even if u had to travel to a poor place and devote urself to volunteering and instead of taking ur life give it to others, and that will give u a new life, away from all that worry and stress....

one thing that really helped me in hard situations is, to not keep spinning myself so when i fall i dont see the world spinning....the world is not spinning, its me doing it...so stop all these thoughts and spinning urself...

these pills will get to u but u can cut ur dose and wean off it slowly and accept that...dont be to harsh on urself..
            Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• floridaorange
              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by trick12
              .dont be to harsh on urself..
              This^

Forgive yourself, see each day as a new beginning, because it is. We are reborn every morning.

Comment

• sbando
                Going back to Romford
                • Apr 2008

Last edited by sbando; March 19, 2013, 11:05:01 PM.
                ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

• trick12
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

well thats good to know that ur better now, and i hope this whole thing stays in the past...and it is really some dark stuff these organizations..

i remember once looking out my balcony and i saw a car parked outside, and i saw a person with a creepy clown mask, and a older gentleman in the passenger seat with his arm out, and the masked person had a small case and puled some stuff out and filled a needle and stuck it in the gents arm...i was like wtfff is happening, and then i saw the gent get out and walkin funny so i knew it was the dragon....and after he walked away, the clown took the mask off and it was a fine lady, put the case back...started the car and left...

fuckk that was an intense night..true story, all of it is true

Comment

• trick12
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

lorenzo....patagonia 2014

Comment

• trick12
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jul 2007

oh yah, and she was wearing a medical coat, like the white ones doctors wear, she had short dark hair, think of a uma thurman in pulp fiction...

thats the first story that came to mind when you said a death organization...i can imagine it to be something like that.

Comment

• Hoff
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by trick12
                        well thats good to know that ur better now, and i hope this whole thing stays in the past...and it is really some dark stuff these organizations..

i remember once looking out my balcony and i saw a car parked outside, and i saw a person with a creepy clown mask, and a older gentleman in the passenger seat with his arm out, and the masked person had a small case and puled some stuff out and filled a needle and stuck it in the gents arm...i was like wtfff is happening, and then i saw the gent get out and walkin funny so i knew it was the dragon....and after he walked away, the clown took the mask off and it was a fine lady, put the case back...started the car and left...

fuckk that was an intense night..true story, all of it is true

wuohuuuuu
                        this is when reality is fffffffffffff and you don´t understand if Lost was real and wtf is everything

and then you decide to be part of that movie and maybe you act in someWayssss so the whole reality fucks more

hugs lorenzo

we need some putanas like the one from el ultimo bacio .. but in Pinerolo

Comment

• unkle
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Mar 2007

Good to know you're okay now Sbandoboy .....

Free your mind. removes bad energy. and stay strong.

Hugs .......

Comment

• chanty
                            John, John, where art thou!
                            • Jun 2004

The fact that you say your love for life is still strong inside you, tells me that you CAN pull through. I hope you find the help you need and deserve, to be happy and at peace.
                            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• sbando
                              Going back to Romford
                              • Apr 2008

Last edited by sbando; March 19, 2013, 11:05:14 PM.
                              ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                              ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                              ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*

Comment

Working...