X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Nitin Sawhney - One Zero

Resurrecting the highly intricate and high risk process of cutting records live, Nitin, his excellent nine-piece band and a team of engineers will deliver the full 'OneZero' album directly to production-ready vinyl lacquers. Fifteen lucky fans will watch the recording process from the studio’s artist lounge (overlooking the live room), providing a rare opportunity to witness first hand one of Britain’s most noteworthy artists recording at one of the planet’s best loved recording studios. A further hundred fans will watch the process unfold from the comfort of Metropolis’ bar. The recordings, featuring a retrospective of Nitin's career to date and selected previews from his forthcoming new album 'Dystopian Dream' will then be released as a limited edition boxset and standard and deluxe CD editions on Monday, 24th June.
    Metropolis Recordings / Cherry Red | Nitin Sawhney - ONE ZERO

Sounds interesting?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • sbando
    Going back to Romford
    • Apr 2008

Re: Nitin Sawhney - One Zero

Last edited by sbando; March 19, 2013, 11:17:33 PM.
    ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
    ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
    ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
    ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

Working...