Would love to see them do this with other DJs.
Nina Kraviz
Collapse
X
-
Re: Nina Kraviz
Would love to see them do this with other DJs.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Nina Kraviz
Not everything that is gold, shines and vice versa. I think the video was well edited but the content of it is a bit bland. It would be nice to see another one of these but not about a dj that there is so much hype around.
Personally I have mixed feelings regarding Nina on one hand you have this dj/producer with great tracks and decent mixes that has a profound love for music I give her that... however on the other hand you have the showoff, defensive, trash talker girl. Maybe is her young age but she def. needs to work more on her persona.
also this ... https://vine.co/v/bDB9MzWvp6ILast edited by Haziel; March 24, 2013, 02:55:32 AM.Comment
-
Re: Nina Kraviz
^ Santa Cruz eh? You're in my back yard.
Her keta-robot skills are quite fancy.For your aural infusion of Caley:
http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
http://ultrawizardsword.net
RA: CaleyComment
-
Re: Nina Kraviz
There's no doubt she's hot and more than willing to use her sexuality (just check out her music videos) but look at the state of her gigs. I was thinking of checking her out next month, but based on her Boiler Room set I might give her a miss. The people in the audience don't seem to know what planet the are on.
The guy with the Just Cheep T shirt seems to think dancing involves rubbing your hand up and down his groin. LOL
The music isn't bad though.Comment
-
Re: Nina Kraviz
Greg Wilson wrote an article about me. Well...what can I say..Thank you Greg. It's a great article and I appreciate it and I am actually really honored. But sometimes I just wanna scream into the Universe:
"Guys, are you serious"?" Aren't you not bored about this 10 times dead topic about females in the industry, the idea that any boy can do what ever he wants and it's all fine and girl needs to behave?Behave like not even put make up because "oh my god, she can't be taken seriously if she is pretty and feminine-means if she is her self" Since when, guys? Please don't put me in your marketing box. I don't even have a manager. I refused them all. I do what I wanna do. And actually I am the most well behaved dj ever. Who doesn't take any drugs(and I've been djing for 10 years now) who is professional and true to her self. Who never played a single record to please anybody. And stop with this snobism really. Its old fashioned. Even though I was in a fight with RA because they didn't want to remove some episodes after following me for 3 days non-stop I found it a bit too focused on me as a female. They wanted no talks about acid techno, dance mania and all that they wanted it because they knew it would create a little mess. Of course. Finally the removed a lot but even after that the innocent and in my opinion lovely shoot in the bath makes you mad. So funny.This video is about dj on the road. And djs take baths sometimes. The party in Bulgaria was on the beach. So you wanted me to be on the beach in winter cloths? Just not to be miss understood? Since when wearing a swimming suit on the beach is too much? Ha? And the last thing. In the video I said "being a female in the industry is not easy sometimes because all relationship turn into distant relationship". For many people I am just too real. But if you think I am gonna change because you don't feel it or because you are full of cliches and sexism. You think you can control people and tell them what they should be. No, sorry it doesn't work this way with me. I am producing, exploring, digging for records since ages, sharing music with people -all by my self. I have my right to be who I am and you can like it or not. I love my job and I am just too real for some of you. You think there must be a mistake. There must be something wrong. But no there is isnt'. You can't control artist and their creativity. Sexism and all similar bullshit must die. And the first step to it is to let artists be who they are regardless of their gender, skin color, sexual orientation ect.. People cliches are for those who have less crafty brains. I hope one day you will find your self on the other side of the road. God bless you all.
Nina Kraviz - The Mistress Of Her Own Myth | Greg Wilson
From her Facebook post.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment