X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GOGOMusic
    Fresh Peossy
    • Oct 2009

OUT NOW: Nativeroots feat. Zano - Taking Over The World – GOGO 055

GOGO Music carries on with genuine songs, presenting you this time a production by the South African trio Nativeroots who are featuring Zano on vocals. The Original of "Taking Over The World", already causes stir on the motherlands dance-floors and is now ready to hit them worldwide with fresh remixes by the ever soulful Sean McCabe.

#1 Soulful House Essentials & #1 Afro House Essentials on Traxsource!
    Get the download here: http://traxsource.com/label/15/gogo-music

Release date all other download-stores: 29th of March 2013

Some reactions:

:: Spirit Of House (Switzerland)
    Renowned GOGO Music continue to bless us with nothing but the best in soulful house music. Their latest offering is "Taking over the world", a musical gem by South African trio Nativeroots which features Zano on vocals. Their original production is pure class and combines Zano's heartfelt rendition of the lyrics with illustrious jazzy keys and smooth laidback rhythms - unsurprisingly it already causes stir on the motherlands dance floors. On remix duty we have Sean McCabe who contributes once again one of his compelling truly soulicious remixes fueled with luscious keys and old school inspired smooth yet thrilling rhythms. by Michael Fossati

:: "Very cool release!!" Oli Lazarus (Realpeople Music)

:: "My man Sean TURNS this out WICKEDLY...Got my full support!!!" Vinny Da Vinci (House Afrika, South Africa)

:: "Another hot vocal release from GOGO Music, Zano hitting my heart with this gem!! 'Sean McCabe' remix on my playlist this weekend." Alan O (Multi Storey Soul radio show, RTE Pulse, Dublin, Ireland)

:: "I’m going to play immediately tonight!! The Original Mix is pure class! Great rework from Sean McCabe on the Overdub Mix." Cesare ‘boogeyman’ Cera aka Black Mighty Wax (Gruradio, Italy)

:: "Lovely Sean McCabe mixes" Ben Moss (Loss Audio, Germany)

:: "Big!! release!!" Michele Cerino (Radio Ibiza)

:: "10/10. Sean McCabe Remix for me! Full support." Mirko Paoloni (Radio Party Groove, Italy)

:: "Sounds hot!! I will definitely blaze this." Edgar (Kaya FM, South Africa)

More reactions, sound-snippets and info here: http://www.gogo-music.net/releases/N...-The-World.php

GOGO Music ... music it is and is it!
Working...