If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: Hands up if you love [ms] and can't imagine life without it
Well, you're about to lose a lesser one too.
And in particular people like you, chuckc, and Gus, Merso, Vin, you definitely know how petty and cheap I am when it comes to sharing. After years of trying to revive P&R, I'm the one who lost it and wants to see MS gone.
By way, someone I don't know, just let me a visitor message saying that he's facialling my mom as we speak. My mom died of pancreatic cancer 4 years ago, that must be someone else.
Re: Hands up if you love [ms] and can't imagine life without it
Dude please don't think for me. I don't call people I don't care for, half way across the world for an hour because I feel like talking to them to make them feel better. No I don't want a fuckin award for it, just to open your eyes to the fact that I don't NOT want you here. Two negatives make a positive, in case you missed/messed that.
And just because I don't reply to something about the archives does not confirm what you're accusing me of. Has it occurred to you that I too could be going through a lot in my life too? We all have our share of hardships that we all live with and deal with things in our ways. And that fuckin archive is the least of my concerns at this stage in my life.
BUT having said that, I gave you unprecedented FTP access to the archives to do as you desire with it. Back it up, replicate it, recreate it, do what you want with it. What else do you want from me? A fuckin bow and the welcome mat?
Originally posted by sbando
LOL, after all the comments in my "Poll" and all the abuse I've been getting since then? Two days ago I was uploading sets and writing reviews, all of a sudden I'm melting down. Hmmmmm. The way you've been defending me from that saddo you banned today (1 day ban?)? Or psychabunga telling ME I steal from Frisky and Proton. By the way, while don't tou remove all the links from your Transitions thread? Since I provided all the files, and I paid for them
If I'm no longer welcomed here, you should have the balls to delete them too and 75% of the Artist Database. The Nick/Jody section, clean and with 100% working links. And the complete Soundgarden in 320bs with files payed for by... guess who, me.
Why haven't you ever shared the MS mix database with me? And you're still not answering my Kiss 100 Archive question, it's the 10th time I ask.
Speaking of psychobunga (one of the densest brains on earth). By mistake (I was looking for ways to ban him, but I can't) I stumbled into his Visitor Messages Wall. And now I have a theory on why he's so obsessed with Frisky and me and me posting Jody but censoring others. He's too limited. I know who's behind his rants now.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
Re: Hands up if you love [ms] and can't imagine life without it
At this point of sincerity between you all, i truly believe something good must come out after all of this... that being said, don´t fuck with the chance MS is shutting down .. Not funny at all
Re: Hands up if you love [ms] and can't imagine life without it
Sorry, Kamal, I do like you and respect you. Why are you mad at me tho I don't get. I only mentioned you once, about the archives being a mess. If i remember correctly, my last melting (the time you called me -from the office- don't cheat now ) was when you were considering dropping them. res0 and I were willing to do whatever it'd take to save them. I even e-mailed leaseweb, my hoster, about adding more disk space to the server (remember?) thus moving the traffic to a different machine? Then I suggested, let's create the MS Soundcloud page, a few bucks each. Then I gave you unprecedented access, lol, to my own Soundcloud. Then I started the Kiss FM archive in Digweed's section (nobody noticed). Each Kiss100 file on my SC has a link to MS and I didn't even download them from here, I bought the DVDRs from an American dude at eBay (....Florida?).
And, as the great, late Linkin Park would say, in the end I'M THE ONE who wants MS dead now, while the people that stopped caring a long while ago (LONG while) suddenly creawl out of their ass-forgotten woods to pay P&R a presidential visit. And they're the saviors now!. In the past 24 hours all kinds of things happened in there, all posters coming back from hiatuses (the good that Achtung is hinting at). So, hmm, maybe, dare I say it ....I WAS RIGHT? A shock was needed?
Has it occurred to you that I too could be going through a lot in my life too? We all have our share of hardships that we all live with and deal with things in our ways. And that fuckin archive is the least of my concerns at this stage in my life.
Be honest: you copied that part from a random board and pasted it. C'mon. Are you going to mention Adolf Hitler, next? Tom walks away, Adam is procreatin, Things have changed, this the 1'000'000th time we come to this conclusion after a fight. But am I not offering you HELP with the site? Am i not obsessively trying to make things better for MS?
Re: Hands up if you love [ms] and can't imagine life without it
Am i not obsessively trying to make things better for MS?
Dude... you just posted a thread saying should we shut down MS?
I'm confused. From what I gather Sbando, I believe this is a cry for help.
TheOnecontainstheMany, and theManycontainstheOne: Sbando - You Will Be Missed. "Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob
"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have"
the banned1
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
Re: Hands up if you love [ms] and can't imagine life without it
I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at your power of unnecessarily stirring up emotions via silly topics when it's no one's decision what happens to the site. Whatever happens to it, when it happens to it, will happen to it.
As for your SoundCloud page, you remember we moved from our previous host to a new server. So we don't need SoundCloud anymore. The archives just don't work because the scripts that were implemented back in 2008, to secure the links, are now outdated and don't work with modern-day security. It will take a nightmare to get it all working today.
I just think you need to go out of your room and smell the fresh air. You're spending way too much time online to get swalloed in by meaningless problems. Yes we've all become friends on here and yes this is more than a forum, but when you post shit about people posting in P&R and taking on presidential status, you're blurring your lines between what is real and what is important.
Originally posted by sbando
Sorry, Kamal, I do like you and respect you. Why are you mad at me tho I don't get. I only mentioned you once, about the archives being a mess. If i remember correctly, my last melting (the time you called me -from the office- don't cheat now ) was when you were considering dropping them. res0 and I were willing to do whatever it'd take to save them. I even e-mailed leaseweb, my hoster, about adding more disk space to the server (remember?) thus moving the traffic to a different machine? Then I suggested, let's create the MS Soundcloud page, a few bucks each. Then I gave you unprecedented access, lol, to my own Soundcloud. Then I started the Kiss FM archive in Digweed's section (nobody noticed). Each Kiss100 file on my SC has a link to MS and I didn't even download them from here, I bought the DVDRs from an American dude at eBay (....Florida?).
And, as the great, late Linkin Park would say, in the end I'M THE ONE who wants MS dead now, while the people that stopped caring a long while ago (LONG while) suddenly creawl out of their ass-forgotten woods to pay P&R a presidential visit. And they're the saviors now!. In the past 24 hours all kinds of things happened in there, all posters coming back from hiatuses (the good that Achtung is hinting at). So, hmm, maybe, dare I say it ....I WAS RIGHT? A shock was needed?
Be honest: you copied that part from a random board and pasted it. C'mon. Are you going to mention Adolf Hitler, next? Tom walks away, Adam is procreatin, Things have changed, this the 1'000'000th time we come to this conclusion after a fight. But am I not offering you HELP with the site? Am i not obsessively trying to make things better for MS?
Last edited by Kamal; March 21, 2013, 01:55:44 PM.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment