But with rumors already emanating about a June 29 launch for iPhone 5S and iPad 5, fingers crossed that the iPhone 6 launches in Sept with a massively upgraded OS experience. Come on Johnny, we need you to flaunt it.
Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
Collapse
X
-
Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
I mean they've already done it with the iPad going from the iPad 3 to the iPad 4 in just 6 months. And with other manufacturers rolling out phones like babies (ie between 9 - 12 months), Apple will only stand to lose increasing market share as they will invariably start releasing hardware at a slower pace and the power-hungry fiends start migrating towards competing brands.
But with rumors already emanating about a June 29 launch for iPhone 5S and iPad 5, fingers crossed that the iPhone 6 launches in Sept with a massively upgraded OS experience. Come on Johnny, we need you to flaunt it.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meTags: None -
Re: Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
Jesus iPhone 6 in Sept? I dunno, there's such thing as over exposure ...
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head. -
Re: Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
I doubt it, it will definitely give a shot to the domestic economy boosting sales for brand-new AND second-hand phones as well.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
I wonder if Apple is losing its focus. They used to do a few things really well, and didn't have such an aggressive cycle. I remember it used to be a point of pride that new versions of Mac OS could run on old hardware.
Their packaging and hardware still feels premium but software-wise there seems to be more and more bugs.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
Sooner or later its got to ease up. Who is buying all of these phones and gadgets?
My 24 month contract just ended on my HTC Desire HD, and I decided to just move to a sim-only deal and keep the HTC phone. I looked at the phones on offer, but to be honest I'm happy with the HTC even though its 2 years old. There is a guy I work with who has about 5 phones - iPhone, Samsung, BlackBerry, HTC etc.
If you get an iPhone 5S in June then surely you are not going to get an iPhone 6 in September?
It just seems as if the gadget market is building to saturation. Whenever I watch TV (rarely) it seems that the majority of adverts are for new phones or iPads, all showing off the most ridiculous apps that you'd never use in reality. What can an iPad 5 do that an iPad 4 can't, really?Comment
-
Re: Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
Supply chain to deliver next-generation iPhone components in May
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
I just hope to GOD they release the iPhone 6 in September / October. My contract is up in November and I would love to own the next iteration of Steve's brain child.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
Good read
iPhone 6 release date still on track for 2013 as Apple fends off Galaxy S4 launch - Stabley Timeswww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
The Next 2 iPhones Were Developed Under Steve JobsApple has already designed the next two versions of its iconic iPhone, with both phones well underway before CEO Tim Cook took the helm of the company.
That’s according to San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon, who says he was told this when he met with Apple’s government liaison Michael Foulkes in the last week.
Presuming Apple sticks to its regular naming convention, the two phones Foulkes was referring to are the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 6.
Gascon has been trying to persuade Apple to implement technology that would disable an iPhone or iPad after it was stolen, making the device useless for thieves. If a device no longer worked after it was reported stolen, the DA felt, thieves would be less likely to attempt the theft in the first place.
An iPhone was involved in more than half of San Francisco’s robberies last year.
Gascon tells the San Francisco Examiner that, during his meeting with Apple, he was told the next two iPhones preceded Tim Cook, making it unlikely that kill-switch technology would be included.
Apple currently offers the ability to remotely lock and wipe lost iPhones to protect victims from having data stolen from their device. The company does not, however, offer the ability to permanently disable the device from further use.
I'm assuming that refers to the physical design and the innards.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
We could well see some changes seep through the next 2 releases under Mr. Ive.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Do you think Apple will move to a 6-month product cycle?
I think the changes will be on the iOS side ... ? I'm assuming we won't see any new form factors until the last two of Job's iPhones have been released.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment