Deetron (Music Man) & Will Saul (Simple Rec) Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab Office 28.03.2013

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Deetron (Music Man) & Will Saul (Simple Rec) Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab Office 28.03.2013

2013-03-28 - Special Easter Session - 01 - Deetron (Music Man Records, Balance) @ Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab Office - London

Deetron rounded off 2012 in spectacular fashion with one of the freshest sounding Essential Mixes to hit the airwaves in recent memory. His backlog of singles and remixes includes the incredible 'Starblazer' as well as his huge 'Every Inch' remix for George FitzGerald, which came out earlier this year. Since coming to the frame in 1995, this techno don from Switzerland has had releases on the likes of Carl Cox's legendary Intec and the fabulous Music Man Records.

With an album due for release on Music Man later this year, new single 'Out of my Head' due for releases very soon and forthcoming remixes for the likes of Hot Natured and Basic Soul Unit, 2013 looks set to be Deetron's year and you can also can check out Deetron's most recent remix for Amirali out on Crosstown Rebels.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/special-easter-session-01-deetron-music-man-records-mixmag-magazine-lab-london-28032013/

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*

2013-03-28 - Special Easter Session - 02 - Will Saul (Simple Records, Aus Music) @ Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab Office - London

Making his second appearance in the DJ Lab alongside Deetron this week will be AUS and Simple label honcho Will Saul aka CLOSE. His first studio album under his new alis will be out June 10, you can listen to the first single from the album 'Beam Me Up' feat Scuba & Charlene Soraia, the release includes remixes from George FitzGerad, Scuba and Hercules & Love Affair.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/special-easter-session-02-will-saul-simple-records-mixmag-magazine-lab-london-28032013/

♫•*¨*•.¸¸ This is a special Proper HQ Recording by myself !!! ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪*
  • G85
    Getting warmed up
    • May 2007

Re: Deetron (Music Man) & Will Saul (Simple Rec) Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab Office 28.03.

The sessions are great, definately! Is there any possibility to download the sets?

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Re: Deetron (Music Man) & Will Saul (Simple Rec) Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab Office 28.03.

yes mate

Deetron DL = TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL

W. Saul DL = http://tinyurl.com/c62lwb3

have a nice eastern

Comment

• G85
        Getting warmed up
        • May 2007

Too bad the Deetron DL link is broken.

Many thanks Evil! Happy eastern for you 2

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2009

think was my error, here again

Deetron = http://tinyurl.com/c25zvtm

Comment

• G85
            Getting warmed up
            • May 2007

Many thanks!

Comment

• djrion
              Addiction started
              • May 2009

that deetron set is E P I C

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by djrion
                that deetron set is E P I C
                yes, he`s on fire right now

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

any chance of a tracklist for will saul!

Comment

Working...