• Show
Clear All
  • matt hammond
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2005

FREE PARTY - PACHA LONDON - TONIGHT 15/04/05 - GATE21

FREE PARTY - UNLIMITED GUESTLIST - FREE PARTY - UNLIMITED GUESTLIST

FOR FRIDAY 15TH APRIL

OK, IT'S NOT MY USUAL STYLE AND PROBABLY NOT YOURS BUT IF ANYONE IS OUT IN LONDON TONIGHT AND FANCIES HITTING PACHA I CAN SORT FREE GUESTLIST OUT FOR ALL OF YOU AND YOUR MATES....

PM ME A LIST OF FULL NAMES AND IT WILL BE SORTED, BUT DON'T LEAVE IT TOO LATE!!

THE NIGHT IS CALLED GATE 21, IT IS A THEMED NIGHT THAT IS CELEBRATING IT'S FIRST BIRTHDAY TONIGHT... THE THEME, AS ALWAYS, IS AIRPORTS ETC WHICH MEANS THERE ARE LOADS OF FIT BIRDS WORKING AND DANCING DRESSED AS FLIGHT ATTENDANTS!! SCHWEEET!! THE MUSIC WILL NOT BE PROG BUT FAIRLY TOUGH FUNKIER STUFF... BUT GENERALLY NOT THE COMMERCIAL FODDER WE ALL LOVE TO HATE... IT'S LISTENABLE AT LEAST, AND IT'S FREE!!!

SO IF YOU ARE ABOUT LONDON TONIGHT AND YOU FANCY A BOOGIE WITH YOUR MATES AND PRETENDING THAT YOUR BILLY BIG BOLLOCKS AND YOU CAN GET ALL YOUR MATES ONTO GUESTLISTS AROUND LONDON THEN JUMP ALL OVER THIS AND I'LL SEE YOU THERE....

CHEERS
  • matt hammond
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2005

Re: FREE PARTY - PACHA LONDON - TONIGHT 15/04/05 - GATE21

To clarify things a little further, a couple of people have asked me why Pacha has thrown its doors open tonight for a free party.... THIS IS NOT THE CASE!!

Since the promoter of tonight is a close friend he has extended this welcome to the shall we say more progressive music crowd who would otherwise possible not come to the night... and since I know the majority of names who regularly post on this site it will not become a free-for-all situation...

It is simply a favour to me that i can extend to you, if you fancy a few beers and something different from the (prog) norm... I also realise Audio Deluxe is on tonight and am in no way in competition with that night... Still interested? PM me for details.... cheers

Comment

Working...