X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gjg21
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

prob w/ "view posts since last visit"

i use the 'view posts since last visit' option every time i check the site. since ms became mn, i can no longer view multiple pages. what happened to the page numbers at the bottom right corner (above the 'select a forum' dropbox)?

example:

at this time, there were about 160 threads or so, which would obviously warrant more than 1 page. am i blind or did this disappear?
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: prob w/ "view posts since last visit"

just last week, while doing an update, I accidentally refreshed the "unviewed" topics and they all turned to being viewed.... hence the list is prolly not as long....

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• gjg21
      Gold Gabber
      • Jul 2004

that's not the problem. just now, the search returned 270 results, but i can only get the first page of 40. there's no option to go to the next page. know what i'm saying?

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

oh did I not mention it, there is a bug in this version of the forums (which is due for an update soon).... it wont move past the number of search results on the first page or show subsequent pages.... not to worry, we're aware of it and IS on the list of things to fix :P

-e-
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• gjg21
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2004

sweet ass!

Comment

• beto
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

it works!