If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
^^ Yes it would be a good experience, I mean 12 years is a long time and it would be good to know some fellow members.
Haha I hear you some people have different personality online than in real life.
If one day you come to London give us a shout florida!!
BTW I will be playing tonight in London/Brixton at Club 414 If anyone will be in the area and wants to come through I can put his name on the guest list!
I wonder how many members would actually be seriously into the idea of a London meet-up... then there's the beast of coordinating schedules, but I'm sure it could be done.
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
^^ Yes it would be a good experience, I mean 12 years is a long time and it would be good to know some fellow members.
Haha I hear you some people have different personality online than in real life.
If one day you come to London give us a shout florida!!
BTW I will be playing tonight in London/Brixton at Club 414 If anyone will be in the area and wants to come through I can put his name on the guest list!
Damn I could have done that I was actually in Brixton the night before for Nick Warren
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment