• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gokada
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Ultramusique

Everyone check out www.ultramusique.com

It's my buddies site and it's pretty damn good. He will be hosting my set in a few days (hopefully). I realize the tracks aren't the newest but it's been awhile since I've obtained new tracks. I live in Omaha but I'm down here in Florida doing some work and I didn't bring the 1200's, so I threw him one of the sets I completed a while back...as soon as I have the chance to get newer tracks to throw down I'll do another, more up to date set and let you know...thanks...

Gokada
    Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
    "...without struggle, there is no progress."
  • TheOutsider
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

used to be a good site but hes realy slacked off with the updates

Comment

• gokada
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Ultramusique

On behalf of my friend, I apologize. He just e-mailed me today and stressed that he needs to update his site. I'll get on him about that...

Gokada
      Glenn Okada (www.glennokada.com)
      "...without struggle, there is no progress."

Comment

• Giant Squid
        Getting warmed up
        • Jun 2004

Hey guys, this is Dan from Ultramusique.com

Sorry about the updates, I've been slammed with a bout of lazyness and will try and get some fresh updates. The current sets have been up for a few weeks now. Please remember however, that the site was designed to turn new listeners on to the music, not to become a file-sharing site for download junkies. We have access to tons of new sets constantly, but will frequently post older sets on purpose to maintain our focus. There are other sites, such as www.djmixes2k.com who help provide the volume of sets needed for the seasoned users. At any rate, please sign up on our mailing list and you will be notified when updates do happen.

Thanks!

Comment

• Neo
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

Interesting new pic on the your site Dan hubba hubba

Comment

• TheOutsider
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

used to be good u had the armins asot, diggers kiss100
            see if u can get a hold of some nice funky house sets!
            the shan - nightime activation was a fkn top set

Comment

• Giant Squid
              Getting warmed up
              • Jun 2004

We still have every Armin Van Buuren ASOT episode and every Kiss 100 FM set dating back to the year 2000.

I'm having trouble with my server today, but if I can get it going I'll share the ASOT I have on there right now.

Comment

Working...