• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: MCAST mixes - Your Fav's

Everyone is busy.

The only way I am going to regularly use MCAST to be honest is if it had a dedicated Soundcloud page. Kind of like "Deep House Cat Show" or "Fish Go Deep" and countless other examples of online radio that utilize soundcloud. That's where I go to "save my favorites" and "download" mixes. I come here to a) learn about new music and new dj's. b) bullshit with like-minded individuals c) network with locals and make new friends from across the globe.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• panoulix
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Feb 2009

Your point is taken under consideration and it is one of the solutions that will be proposed for MCast to maintain it's glory and eveolve further.

There are a few more thoughts I have taken into consideration and will be all announced in my proposals and suggestions soon enough.

The sure thing is that MCast was, is and will be alive, as everybody gives their best selves and devotes a part of their soul into spreading this music portal era worldwide.

Stay tuned, there will be many more to come.

PS: Sorry for my absence lately, but I have to deal with some life importance things and decisions as I relocated to the UK and currently this is the highest priority thing I focus on.
      http://www.panoulix.gr
      http://www.myspace.com/panoulix
      http://www.facebook.com/panoulix

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Shiva
          MCast Mistress
          • Nov 2007

I am so not worried about MCast, it is just going through a phase, a kind of self-evolution....
          Once its crew will be back at work we will do whatever it takes to shine even more than ever, I am confident about that!
          We have all the ingredients to make it evolve in the right direction, it is all about time, and it will be soon

Comment

• Shiva
            MCast Mistress
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Kamal
            Thanks for pointing me to this thread Lory. As you rightly said, life does find a way of getting in the way of itself, people get older, married, kids, work + responsibility increases and most things that we did to exploit our downtime seem to wither away, simply because downtime itself becomes a rarity.

I myself try and keep up with things on the boards, a quick glance at a funny gif in gyy, my PMs (most of which seem to slip under the radar these days), admin / mod forums, status of the server are about where my "downtime" at work ends.

But I have seen your dedication towards and admire it.

To those on the boards who spend more time on here than on MCast OR have RSS to keep up with your feeds, you guys can subscribe to this forum

MCast - Automated variant music

It updates with latest posts on MCast here on MS.
            Thank you for your input Kamal, but most importantly thank YOU for giving us (all of us, crew, Djs & audience alike) this opportunity of having MS' music platform MCast to exist;
            Without YOU (and Tom), this whole thing would not have existed; I have always been thankful to you for this and I hope we never disappointed you

Comment

Working...