Part 1 Tracklist

Wanderhouse - Lights (Ed Lee)

Dinky - Falling Angel

Antrim - Rita

Deepfunk - Minus

Markus Homm - No train to Alaska

Part 2 Tracklist

Applescal - Blank Value

Lautaro Varela - Downing Street (Graziano Raffa Remix)

MNR - The Pillars of the Earth

John Morrison - North Coast

Alan Live - Horizon

hernancattaneo
    Last edited by DIDI; June 8, 2013, 11:17:30 PM.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • Hoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Aug 2009

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 08.06.2013 • Episode 109

wuouw the intro

Comment

• unkle
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Mar 2007

Outstanding episode .......

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

^^^^Totally. I was going in and out of the room and every time I came in something wonderful was playing
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta FM 90.3) - Episode 109

Part 1:

01. Wanderhouse - Lights (Ellie Goulding Cover - Ed Lee Rework) [Stripped Recordings | free download]

02. Dinky - Falling Angel (12" Version) [Visionquest Records | VQ028]

03. Antrim - Rita [unreleased]

04. Deepfunk - Minus [SixtySevenSuns | Promo]

05. Markus Homm - No train to Alaska [Tenampa Recordings | TENA021]

Part 2:

01. Applescal - Blank Value [Atomnation | Promo]

02. Lautaro Varela - Downing Street (Graziano Raffa Remix) [3rd Avenue | 3AV003]

03. MNR - The Pillars of the Earth [Sangria Recordings | SNG012]

04. John Morrison - North Coast [unreleased]

05. Alan Live - Horizon [Loöq Records | LQ1107]

Release Notes:

01. Wanderhouse - Lights (Ellie Goulding Cover - Ed Lee Rework) [Stripped Recordings | free download]

Los Angeles based duo Wanderhouse put out their own version of Ellie Gouldings ‘Lights’. Now Brighton based producer / dj Ed Lee has reworked giving it a subtle balearic feel. This is now being made available as the latest free download in our series and precedes Ed’s upcoming album on Stripped Recordings entitled “Air” [007SRLP]

02. Dinky - Falling Angel (12" Version) [Visionquest Records | VQ028]

Dinky makes her evolution from inaugural DJ to singer songwriter and front stage performer with new album ‘Dimension D’ out in June on Visionquest. Single ‘Falling Angel’ is first to drop with remixes from two elite producers, Matthew Styles, who coproduced the album, and Pépé Bradock. Both heighten Dinky’s layered ethereal vocals and mesmerising melodies with their own movement and elements of dark and light.

Her sister named Alejandra Del Pilar Iglesias Rivera Dinky at birth. Born and raised in Santiago, Chile, as a child she studied Ballet and the Suzuki method of piano before relocating to New York to become a contemporary dancer. Her drive to make music brought her to Berlin a decade ago where she quickly became a dominant force in dance music, making her mark through releases on Carpark, Cocoon, Ostgut, and the critically acclaimed ‘Anemik’ album in 2009 on Mathew Jonson´s Wagon Repair. Her fifth studio album, ‘Dimension D’ sees her evolve into singer-songwriter and performer and take on a new musical direction. Long term friends with the Visionquest collective from their hedonistic days residing in Berlin, Dinky’s fresh approach fits within their ethereal and otherworldly style and follows the Footprintz album earlier this year.

Consistently on point DJ and musician Matthew Styles coproduced and mixed ‘Dimension D’ and will perform the album live in a series of dates this summer.

French DJ/Producer and prolific remixer Pépé Bradock has been an enigmatic figure on the scene since the early 90s always essential listening for anyone into deep house with a magic off kilter touch.

[RA Review]

Dimension D, Dinky's forthcoming album, confirms her ongoing transition from house producer to singer/songwriter. However, this more dance floor-oriented version of "Falling Angel" than the one on the album proves that the Chilean artist isn't foregoing her DJ roots just yet. The main mix finds Dinky sweetly, breathily intoning—voice multi-tracked to near indecipherability—over a quirky house backing.

Matthew Styles is a natural choice for a "Falling Angel" remix—he co-produced and mixed Dimension D. The Berlin-based Brit introduces a rasping bass throb and echoing finger clicks that ratchet up the tension before bursting open to reveal a frame hewn from granite, and strings that chatter and yaw. Like the original, Pépé Bradock's reworking is rooted in 4/4 house but blossoms into something atypical. In this case, that's a jazz-flecked stomp with muted synth brass that climaxes in a flurry of double bass and distorted breakbeats. Somewhat predictably, it's the enigmatic Frenchman who steals the show.

03. Antrim - Rita [unreleased]

Antrim is Guillermo Cornejo from Cordoba, Argentina. He has releases on 99 Percent (Shine Evolving was charted by Hernán),Classound and Hope Recordings.

04. Deepfunk - Minus [SixtySevenSuns | Promo]

Born and raised in the small island of Malta in the centre of the Mediterranean Deepfunk has risen quickly in the electronic ranks, with releases on Bedrock | microCastle | Sudbeat | Hope | Wide Angle before establishing his own label SIXTYSEVENSUNS.

Released his first EP in mid 2007 and it’s follow up three months later already gaining support from some major Dj’s. Joined Stripped Recordings (Stated as label of the year by Sasha) in April ’09 and released another two EP’s and some remixes. Early 2010, Deepfunk was asked to join a new label, Silence Through Music to release a number of original tracks and remixes alongside artists like Way Out West, Charlie May / Spooky, Guy J, Chris Fortier, Quivver, Luis Junior, Robert Babicz and more. From there onwards was just a leap forward releasing music on various big labels like Bedrock, Sudbeat, Hope, Mesmeric, Flow and also collaborating with other artists including Kassey Voorn and Guy Mantzur.

His tracks are constantly being played and supported by artists like John Digweed, Nick Warren, Hernan Cattaneo, Guy J, Sasha and Henry Saiz just to name a few. Deepfunk has shared the stage with James Holden, Guy J, Charlie May, John Digweed, Dave Seaman, Henry Saiz, Fairmont, Nathan Fake and Sasha.
          In late 2012 he formed his own Record Label, SIXTYSEVENSUNS as a platform for his own music and maybe some collabs in the future.

With an ever-expanding career and zest for pushing electronic music forward, Deepfunk is definitely one to watch. In 2013 Deepfunk will bring his music to Argentina.

05. Markus Homm - No train to Alaska [Tenampa Recordings | TENA021]

The amazing Tenampa keep the underground pressure up with a hot new EP from Markus Homm. Title track No Train To Akasaka is quite a moody techie gem with tasty stabs, complimented by cool fx and some crisp swung beats.

Shame On You is a groovy edged chugger, that builds with phat pads adding drama, while occasional synth hots give the track another dimension.

Black Brown Hazelnut has deep mood, while the big synth line adds and interesting pattern that develops throughout.Three wicked tracks, all deep and destined to do some serious damage to the dance-floor.

Released by: Tenampa Recordings
          Release/catalogue number: TENA021
          Release date: Jul 15, 2013

06. Applescal - Blank Value [Atomnation | Promo]

Born in '87, Pascal Terstappen (aka Applescal) is an electronica producer from Amsterdam whose music navigates both techno and IDM territories. When he's not busy making music, Applescal is 1/5th of music website rtfkt & runs the label atomnation.

Applescal first came to people's attention with his 2009 LP 'A Slave's Commitment' for Traum Schallplatten [TRAUM CD21] which was followed by 'A Mishmash Of Changing Moods' in 2010 [TRAUM CD21] and a third album 'Dreaming In Key' on Atomnation [ATM007] in 2013. In between there have been remixes of the likes of Max Cooper, Eelke Kleijn and Nick Warren.

07. Lautaro Varela - Downing Street (Graziano Raffa Remix) [3rd Avenue | 3AV003]

Italy born Barcelona based Risedent regular Graziano Raffa returns with a remix for 3rd Avenue, the new sub-label from Sound Avenue, which has been bringing us fresh and innovating progressive house music and pop notch tunes from the pioneers of the Belgian house scene. Two other 3rd Avenue tracks featured on Resident 105, this label has really hit the ground running.

Early support from: Hernan Cattaneo, Guy J, Nick Warren, D-Nox, Nico De Ceglia, Soundexile, Marcelo Vasami, Nick Varon, Jamie Stevens, Dpen, Andrea Cassino, Guille Quero, Sonic Union, Marc Poppcke, Mike Griego, Dale Middleton, Khen, Luis Bondio, Antrim, Soulwerk and more!

Released by: 3rd Avenue
          Release/catalogue number: 3AV003

08. MNR - The Pillars of the Earth [Sangria Recordings | SNG012]

Second ep from MNR on Sangria Recordings, part of Proton family. No need to talk about this so please take a listen and judge for yourself. Featuring A1 The Pillars of the Earth, B1 Faith and C1 Omnivision

09. John Morrison - North Coast [unreleased]

No info at present.

10. Alan Live - Horizon [Loöq Records | LQ1107]

Original released in 2011 as a double A-side with with Waterfront the A1, Horizon has recently had two remixes from Nomad In The Dark ('Light Shine' and 'Night' mixes.

Dutch techno artist Alan Live aka Alan van deer Meijden is a fresh new artist from Arnhem in The Netherlands. Inspired by the early techno in the 80s and 90s Alan began making music himself at a young age. Now fully formed and exploding out of the gate with high quality music. His knack for creating the right bits and loops.

Founded by Jondi & Spesh back in 1998, and with roots dating as far back as 1992, Loöq Records has been around for the bulk of electronic music's heyday.

Loöq Records has earned its reputation as one of the top US underground electronic music labels by consistently releasing innovative, forward thinking music from every corner of the Earth. A&R by San Francisco's favorite production/DJ team Jondi & Spesh guarantees selections that excite countless dance floors and iPods alike.
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Hoff
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Aug 2009

lost inside part1
            and is massive massiveeee

what happens between
            Dinky _ Falling Angel (12" Version)
            Antrim _ Rita . .. just wuouwssssssssssssssss

far sorcerer !

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

^^ That !! As well as just about everything else. !! I know some of you get sick of me a saying how good shows are, but this just bloody brilliant. !! I was going out to see Digweed Sunday night and I couldn't leave till this finished playing and that was for the 4th time I would have killed at any time over the last few months to hear a club set that even came close to this. !!

Btw Digweed was the best I had seem him ,the locals were fabulous. the night was great. But they didn't make me feel the way this show makes me feel. I put it on and I can't think straight. And I've forgotten how many times I have put it on.

Comment

• GregWhelan
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

First Hernan show for me in many months - the Antrim track is superb, love tracks with quirky vocals like this. HC demonstrating the art of building a set.....

Comment

• stephen028
                  Addiction started
                  • Nov 2007

Yeah, this is excellent. And I'm in love with the 1st track.

Comment

• unkle
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by stephen028
                    Yeah, this is excellent. And I'm in love with the 1st track.

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

• D.Williams
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Hoff

what happens between
                      Dinky _ Falling Angel (12" Version)
                      Antrim _ Rita . .. just wuouwssssssssssssssss

far sorcerer !

I totally agree with you on that... Chills

but Part 2 is where it's at for me

Comment

• unkle
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Mar 2007

MNR - The Pillars of the Earth

Alan Live - Horizon

This two are just ..... Wow !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...