X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

Clintlove: Thank you for your amazing graphic artwork for MCast

We just had a small "make-up" done on MCast thanks to Clintlove's amazing graphic artwork.
    Can't but appreciate his talent - Thank you

• floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Clintlove: Thank you for your amazing graphic artwork for MCast

Excited for MCast to be on Soundcloud so I can subscribe and make it a part of my daily listening more readily.

Kudos to Clint

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• nelinho
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Sep 2011

On sc is a good move

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

clint is a magician for sure
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Shiva
          MCast Mistress
          • Nov 2007

MCast on Soundcloud??! I am not sure we have realized that project yet. It was an idea we discussed but I don't think we materialized it yet.
          Is there any page of MCast on Soundcloud I am not aware of? If yes please direct me because I don't think it exists yet, I would surely know about it.

Yes Clintlove is a magician when it comes to graphic designs and artwork; In fact all of our MCast banners are made by him, and even MS banners are also made by him if I am correct. Lately he has supplied us with new ones that I have uploaded this morning, and that's why I am thanking him.
          We have some new ideas concerning Clintlove & MCast that I hope will happen; For now they are just ideas that I cannot talk about yet until they happen,and hopefully soon we will be able to make some positive announcements
          We are working for the sake of MCast, we are looking for new ideas and improvements, the Soundcloud idea is one of them and hopefully we will have some more, always to try and satisfy our audience

Comment

• DancingQueen
            AVB FanClub | President
            • Oct 2005

Great work as always Clint
            sigpic
            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Bender420
              Tickle me Elmo!
              • Jun 2004

awe, clint you little bugger you!
              Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• unrecogniseduser
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

who is this clint guy anyway?
                motherlover

Comment

• Bender420
                  Tickle me Elmo!
                  • Jun 2004

he's a hungry girl!
                  Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• Shiva
                    MCast Mistress
                    • Nov 2007

Clintlove is our Graphic Designer, he is THE guy who has been making all those super cool banners on MS and MCast for years now.

And it is my pleasure to announce to you that Clintlove has just joined the MCast Crew, and we are so pleased to have him with us.

Congrats to MCast & to Clintlove, a win-win add!

Comment

• Dhar_2
                      meat and potatoes
                      • Jun 2004

nice job!

liking the colour scheme and layout!

well done!

Comment

Working...