• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Barn Dog
    Banned
    • Aug 2013

Re: Syria

Originally posted by Illuminate
    No he joined the Navi to do whatever he was told to. Wherever they draw the line. Anyone who doesn't understand that shouldn't have joined in the first place. I so sick of seeing these pictures plastered on facebook

Comment

• nelinho
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Sep 2011

Good point.

Comment

• nelinho
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Sep 2011

Tunisian women have traveled to Syria to wage 'sexual jihad', performing intercourse with dozens of Islamist fighters and returning home pregnant, Tunisia’s Interior Minister Lotfi ben Jeddou told MPs.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

^wtf!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• dig72
            Gold Gabber
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Barn Dog
            No he joined the Navi to do whatever he was told to. Wherever they draw the line. Anyone who doesn't understand that shouldn't have joined in the first place. I so sick of seeing these pictures plastered on facebook
            And if this officer were to carry out the murder, rape of woman and children, simply because he was ordered to, you'd be 'OK' with that? What a true patriot you are.
            “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
            Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

Working...