Calibre (Signature Records) and Friction (Shogun Audio) @ BBC Radio 1 (16.06.2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Calibre (Signature Records) and Friction (Shogun Audio) @ BBC Radio 1 (16.06.2013)

DJ Friction Radio Show - 01 - Calibre (Signature Records) @ BBC Radio 1 (16.06.2013)

It’s the year of the drum and bass album. As the plethora of LP’s from various artists continues to pour out, there’s one man that always manages to grasp the anticipation of all without failing to deliver or sacrificing his integrity. That man goes by the name of Calibre. A well known artist among the drum and bass community that carved a small space of his own that manages to sit atop drum and bass’ biggest labels/artists. With a flawless back catalogue that’s continuously growing, Calibre is one of a handful of artists that truly put every bit of themselves into their work and ultimately release that creative output due to public demand. With a self-indulgent mentality and non-existent ego, Calibre is a true creator and whether it’s a self-drawn piece of cover art, a song, or another way of outputting his creativity; it’s always distinctly Calibre.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/dj-friction-radio-show-01-calibre-signature-records-bbc-radio-1-16062013/

DJ Friction Radio Show - 02 - DJ Friction (Shogun Audio) @ BBC Radio 1 (16.06.2013)

A drum & bass stalwart since the early 2000s, Friction has had an assured and steady rise to the loftier heights of the genre’s hierarchy and now unleashes FABRICLIVE 70. Friction is a serious powerhouse who has maintained his staunch support for his genre through thick and thin.

Friction said: "It’s really kind of how I would play in London or in fact how I would play to a more knowledgeable drum & bass crowd. It’s for the people who are well into the music, with artists like Rockwell, Break, Mefjus and Lenzman, its very much my kind of drum & bass, my take on drum & bass. Hopefully it will be for those people who have been into the music for a long time and who are really deep into the scene. Ultimately I’ve just tried to make it roll..."

The latter is amongst a number of previously unheard tracks forthcoming on Shogun Audio and SGN:Ltd, which, as part of a mix littered with unreleased cuts and exclusive VIPs, make FABRICLIVE 70 an essential for any serious drum & bass head.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/dj-friction-radio-show-02-dj-friction-shogun-audio-bbc-radio-1-16062013/
  • Frankiee
    Getting Somewhere
    • Nov 2009

Re: Calibre (Signature Records) and Friction (Shogun Audio) @ BBC Radio 1 (16.06.2013

I like part 2, too bad there is no download link

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Re: Calibre (Signature Records) and Friction (Shogun Audio) @ BBC Radio 1 (16.06.2013

Originally posted by Frankiee
      I like part 2, too bad there is no download link

here it is for you http://tinyurl.com/mo6j4ba

Comment

• Frankiee
        Getting Somewhere
        • Nov 2009

thanks!

Comment

Working...