X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Child abusers

Found this link in the Manboy poll thread, and read some of the shit on it. Will somebody please hack the shit out of this site and expose these sick fucks for what they really are?

http://www.nambla.org/

Originally posted by pedo writer/journalist
    Paul Shanley was, according to all who knew him and according to his own
    public statements, a lover of adolescent boys and young men - ranging from
    early teens to early twenties. He has admitted sexual relations with such
    young men, all of which he insists (and the evidence is clear that he is
    honest) were consensual. He also regrets these because he was not true to his
    vow of celibacy. It is clear from the evidence, however, that he was NEVER
    attracted to male children below puberty. The "victim" in this case claims
    that the "rapes" were when he was between 6 and 9 years old. This is patently
    ridiculous. The "abuse" didn't happen.

In order to bring this case to trial, so many decades after the incidents
    allegedly occurred, the prosecution had to base it's case on "recovered
    memory syndrome," which has been repeatedly shown to be notoriously unreliable
    at best. Study after study has shown how malleable the memory can be and how
    easy it is to create false memories.

The prosecution asked what Paul Busa, the sole remaining accuser in this case
    (three others were dropped for credability problems), had to gain by
    testifying. After all, he had already received a settlement from the church in
    a civil suit. Why continue to dredge up something that may have happened
    decades ago? One answer is that he gets to be a victim.

Victimhood has become our society's Holy Grail - attain it and all your
    culpability, all your responsibility, all your sins are washed away. Victims
    are too often showered with media attention and, what is worse, given a free
    pass on any and all shortcomings. It gives failure, lack of effort, and even
    criminality a tacit stamp of approval.

Victimhood has become not a problem to be solved but an identity to benurtured.
    It performs the same role as religion - it can help explain and order a world which
    all too often seems inexplicable and chaotic.

One thing is clear: as in similar moral panics involving day-care centers,
    school teachers, and the Boy Scouts, the most lasting damage may well be the
    end of affectionate care, touching, and individual relationship with children
    by adults. What priest or teacher or other care-giver would dare be left alone
    with a child, or be seen caressing a child who has fallen? No more hugging, no
    more late-night counseling, no more one-on-one confidences, no more field
    trips.
    Goddamn Pedophiles. I'm not violent, but I'll make a damn victim from them if they ever share their secret with me.
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Child abusers

hey man, im with ya. these fuckers are up there with rapists. i'll buy you the gun.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• darkabeatz
      Addiction started
      • Apr 2005

Nail the bastards!

If i ever get round to growing up and having kids. No son of mine is joining the boy scouts thats for sure.

Castrate them all and turn em into eunuchs!!!!

Comment

• Morgan
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

^^ Another manboy alias??

I agree with that, for safety sakes on the 3rd Offence the offender should be castrated. or at the very least have "rapist" tattooed on his forhead in red ink.

Harsh but fair IMO. I'd have them done on the 2nd offence but left leaning libreals would never stand for that.
        "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• darkabeatz
          Addiction started
          • Apr 2005

WTF??

I really couldnt see why you would'nt want to castrate them after the first offence. Abusing two children first would be like giving them 2 free goes at ruining the lives of inocents.

These children only have one life, 3 strikes is 3 to many.

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

unbefuckinglieavable. There's a reason pedophiles are known to be considered the lowest of the low in prison. Murderers won't even talk to these sick fucks.

IMHO, if you take advantage of a young child, you've lost your baby-making privileges. Actually, if I had my way, they'd lose more than that. Just staggering.

Comment

• davetlv
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

NAMBLA has been the thorn in the side of the international Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual community for close to 20 years.

I remember when i first got involved with the political side of Les/Gay/Bi identity in the UK discussions were under way about removing NAMBLA as a member of the International Lesbian and Gay community. For one reason and one reason only.

Their claim (below) is their mission statement, it seems on the surface to be a rational thought out argument, until we look at the word consensual.

Originally posted by NAMBLA
              NAMBLA's membership is open to everyone sympathetic to personal freedom. Our goal is to end the oppression of men and boys who have freely chosen, mutually consensual relationships.
              What diffrentiates NAMBLA from you and me is that they believe that boys (for this sake lets say under 16 - as most countries age of consent laws allows 16+ children to be sexually active) can freely consent to sex; what i argue is that boys at the age of 12, 13, 14 or even younger do not have the ability to give free consent, and any 'consent' that they give they do without fully appreciating the ramifications of that consent.

NAMBLA is nothing more then a semi legitimate organisations for paedophiles, an organisation that can only act freely under US law - maybe its the time for the US attorneys office to once and for all shut down this vile corruptive organisation, regardless of whether it affects notion of free speech or not.

As a society we must preserve the innocence of children for as long as possible to enable future generations to grow and develop without coercion.

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

If these people really believe what they're saying, they should all be put in a psychiatric ward IMO.

Other than that...offer taken sightless: you buy it, I pull the trigger (and give you a few go's yourself, so you can vent some anger too) :wink:

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• sammwalk
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

Under normal circumstances I would agree with all of you; upon further study of human sexuality and its deviations among cultures I would say that, based upon the mission statement quoted above, that they have a legitemate claim.

HOWEVER-

There's a ton of sick fucks out there that this organization legitimizes and protects. It's pretty reasonable to say that the potential for abuse far outweighs the few instances of good relationships that come out of NAMBLA.

Interestingly enough, I thought a lot of these rapists and pedos were Catholic priests and other repressed individuals...doesn't sound too "liberal" to me, does it, Morgan?

Anyway, didn't the Spartans have such relationships with their new recruits? There was this sort of father-son-lover thing going on...I think our judgement of sexual practice is always seen through a framework that's not entirely accurate. I think the rapists and pedophiles should burn in hell, but at the same time, I can't call such behavior between younger and older men perverted because history and anthropology show healthy human societies which incorporate these practices.

Comment

• Morgan
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004

The Romans had a saying, women for babies, boys for fun

I'm not bothered what people over the ages of 16 do to each other, it's not my business. But ppl under 16 need a legal protection from being abused.

I think 3 strikes would be fair, what if a chap had got done for rape in a consensual shag, the girl turned out to be just under age. Would you want his penis cut off?

As for Nambla, close them down, there are just plain wrong.
                    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• palmer
                      Retired or Simply Important
                      • Jun 2004

damn I thought that shit was a joke....
                      whatever... I'm not really suprised by any absurdity in the world anymore.
                      further affirmation as to why I won't be having kids.
                      todayistomorrow
                      art direction | design | animation

Comment

• Ariel Cybana
                        Addiction started
                        • Jul 2004

I dont recall young boys consenting nor wanting relationships with grown men (unless they have been manipulated by the men).

On a humorous tip, anyone watched the SP episode where Cartman joins NAMBLA?

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

should be shot in the head the instant they are found guilty

Comment

• sheryar
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jul 2004

string em up!
                            sheryar

- - - - - - - - - -
                            http://www.sheryarhyatt.com

Comment

• Yao
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Ariel Cybana
                              I dont recall young boys consenting nor wanting relationships with grown men (unless they have been manipulated by the men).

On a humorous tip, anyone watched the SP episode where Cartman joins NAMBLA?
                              Damn I'd love to see that one and see Trey and Matt really ridicule those people...

Comment

Working...