X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doobie581
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

I just wanted. . .

to thank Mecury Nation for all of the changes, including the name change, because MS had been "Websensed" here at work, but now I am able to view MN. Thanks you fuckers.
    ". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."
  • Morgan
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: I just wanted. . .

Your welcome you tosser. :wink:
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Originally posted by doobie581
      because MS had been "Websensed" here at work, but now I am able to view MN. Thanks you fuckers.
      how so ??
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Digger
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Nov 2004

to adictive i think like a junkie....for some reason i enter every 2 minutos dont know why i close see other stuff then reopen and enter to MN...
        https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
        All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• picklemonkey
          Double hoodie beer monster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Digger
          to adictive i think like a junkie....for some reason i enter every 2 minutos dont know why i close see other stuff then reopen and enter to MN...
          then do as I do and just don't close it. All day at work I refresh the main forum. Check an email, check MN. Check an email, check MN.

Comment

• Pataky P
            asdf_imo
            • Jun 2004

Yess,Wellcome!!!

Comment

• arielus
              He's back, in Pog form
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Encryption
              Originally posted by doobie581
              because MS had been "Websensed" here at work, but now I am able to view MN. Thanks you fuckers.
              how so ??
              the network admin see the traffic to that site and blocks it on websense.

Why???

* Internet misuse at work costs American organizations more than $85 billion annually in lost productivity.
              * Although 99% of companies use [antivirus] software, 78% of them were hit by viruses, worms, or other malicious applications.
              * 37% of at-work internet users in the U.S. have visited an X-rated website from work.
              * Over 72% of internet users utilize high-bandwidth applications, including instant messaging, downloading music, and watching video clips.

check www.websense.com for further details
              http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
              http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
              http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

me thanks god me is the admin here
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• picklemonkey
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by arielus
                  * Internet misuse at work costs American organizations more than $85 billion annually in lost productivity.
                  I probably account for $1M of that

Originally posted by arielus
                  * 37% of at-work internet users in the U.S. have visited an X-rated website from work.
                  * Over 72% of internet users utilize high-bandwidth applications, including instant messaging, downloading music, and watching video clips.

my company also utilizes web content filtering, but I turned my home computer into a CGI proxy for the necessities... like when I need to check my Hotmail. Thank God [MN] is open, or my computer at home would be hammered

Comment

• doobie581
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

Anybody know of a way to check Yahoo or Hotmail while at work with Websense? I know they are some ways like changing the proxy servers or whatever, I just don't want to fuck something up and not be able to fix it and possibly get fired or something.
                    ". . . Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance, more clearly had you been given the chance. So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet, ask yourself can you dance to my beat."

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      • Jun 2004

I use [CGIproxy] to do it... but you need to turn your home computer into a web host and relay your traffic through it when you want to check it. it's not the best with webmail, but still works great for almost everything

Comment

• Kinetic
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
                        I use [CGIproxy] to do it... but you need to turn your home computer into a web host and relay your traffic through it when you want to check it. it's not the best with webmail, but still works great for almost everything
                        Hah!

Now I?m the one who has a few skeletons for the closet!

err...

I will study this CGI proxy of which you speak...
                        ...cunning, very cunning...
                        "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
                        http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• doobie581
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004

Thanks the link Pickle, but I wouldn't even know where to begin with that shit. I definitley would do some damage either with my comp or the job's

Comment

• neoee
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

I ran the CGIproxy for a while on my site when people were using avatars that would have been NSFW. I'd use the proxy to strip the pictures and return the text only. Pretty good idea who ever came up with it. Also nice since it was just a script I could use even with my web host.
                            "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Hos
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

bump
                              black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

Working...