X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Re: A night out with Nick Warren in Tel Aviv

You guys got me juiced for GU28. I so can't wait now. Do you know a t/l for the rest of the night or know a location of a site that might have the t/l?
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• Hos
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

this is what GU said on their site

NICK WARREN SHANGHAI #028

Shanghai Suprise!
      After we thought Nick Warren put the GU compilations to bed with his seminal GU024 Rekjavik "This is my last GU compilation", everyone has been suprised with his return to the GU label. But what a return, this showcases a darker edge to Nick Warren's sound, taking influences from ambient, house, techno and progressive. Disc 1 is a slice of genius, always building and never slowing with Disc 2 just tearing the roof off.

Expect music from Holden & Thompson, Way Out West, Lustral and 303 classic Hardfloor - Acperience.

RELEASED JULY.
      TBC.
      black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• davetlv
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Yao, I told you you needed to pay for UPS - after all that time in the box i eventually let her out!!!!! Thankfully she came out better then she went in.

As for a tracklisting for the night fumanchu182, sorry but as Yao will confirm i'm an awful trackspotter, all i know is that it all sounded fresh to me. We've been blasting out loads of recent sets since we came home on friday and nothing rings a bell! Sorry!

As for finding a tracklisting i'll keep an eye on some the Hebrew sites to see if one if posted

Comment

• fumanchu182
          Angantyr The Ruthless
          • Jun 2004

Cool beans man!
          The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• Hos
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

really can't wait for june 11th
            black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

Working...