Eric Prydz (Pryda Records, Mouseville) @ Amnesia Pre-Party, Cafe Mambo Ibiza (20.08.)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Eric Prydz (Pryda Records, Mouseville) @ Amnesia Pre-Party, Cafe Mambo Ibiza (20.08.)

Eric Prydz is on a roll at the moment, without doubt leading the way. His labels Mouseville, Pryda, & Pryda Friends are positively brimming with underground club hits. Eric is now in charge of three highly respected labels whose releases are in feverish demand, consistently selling huge quantities of vinyl which is truly incredible in the markets current climate. The labels are arguably proving to be the most successful and forward thinking imprints currently existing. Each label was strictly developed to give Eric a platform to release his own productions without outside interference, simply his music on his terms. It was important for Eric to step back after his previous successes and release music without schedules and pressure. Ultimately he wanted to control his own image & destiny, something extremely important to him and his career. The ethos behind the labels was truly underground, scarcely any promotion, no press intrusion and true label/design identity… a formula which has proven massively successful!

As Mouseville Records and Pryda Recordings continue to deliver the dancefloor goods, Eric Prydz is now one of the world’s most in demand underground spinners and producers. With is debut album and new single set to drop, the worlds of techno and house are in safe hands.

"I need to make music that excites me. I normally tell people I make the music I feel I’m missing in my record box at the moment. The music I want to play out and the music I want to hear when I’m in a club. I also don’t really listen to anything other people are doing or what’s hot now. If there is a trend I try to stay as far away from it as possible because I want to do my own thing."

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/eric-prydz-pryda-records-mouseville-amnesia-pre-party-cafe-mambo-ibiza-20082013/

☆ ☆ ☆ T R A C K L I S T I N G ☆ ☆ ☆
    01.) Pryda - ID [Unreleased]
    02.) Pryda - Vega [Pryda]
    03.) Pryda - Shadows [Virgin Uk]
    04.) Pryda - Sunburst [Virgin Uk]
    05.) Cirez D & Acki Kokotos - Tomorrow [Mouseville]

: .ılı.——Volume——.ılı.
    : ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
    : Min- – – – – – – – – – -●Max
  • pr0ficient
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Apr 2006

Re: Eric Prydz (Pryda Records, Mouseville) @ Amnesia Pre-Party, Cafe Mambo Ibiza (20.

any way to get a download version of this?

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2009

Re: Eric Prydz (Pryda Records, Mouseville) @ Amnesia Pre-Party, Cafe Mambo Ibiza (20.

Originally posted by pr0ficient
      any way to get a download version of this?
      yes

https://soundcloud.com/evil_concussion/2013-08-20-eric-prydz-pryda

Comment

• pr0ficient
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Apr 2006

^Thanks

Comment

Working...