Chase & Status -Live- (MTA Records) @ Little John's Farm - Reading (24.08.2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Chase & Status -Live- (MTA Records) @ Little John's Farm - Reading (24.08.2013)

Fresh from a stellar 2012, Saul and Will of Chase and Status wowed crowds at festivals last year and plan to do the same at Reading and Leeds this August.

Masters of collaboration, their releases have showcased the talents of Plan B, Delilah, Cee-Lo Green and fellow Reading and Leeds act Subfocus whilst retaining their unique dance music, employing inescapably heavy bass combined with electronic beeps and whistles.

Creating music that manages to recall rave culture yet be ultra-modern in its delivery is not an easy task, but one which Chase and Status are experts at. Prepare to lose yourself at the Main stage in a cloud of beats.

They recently announced the release of their first single from their highly anticipated third record. "Lost & Not Found" - CHASE AND STATUS give a nod to the early 90's rave era that inspired them: The single shows a change in direction for the duo and gives their fans a glimpse of what's to come with their new record. Always looking to support unknown and underground talent, as they did with No More Idols (Maverick Sabre, Delilah, Liam Bailey etc), "Lost & Not Found" features the talented Louis M^ttrs.

https://soundcloud.com/evil_concussion/2013-08-24-chase-status-live

☆ ☆ ☆ T R A C K L I S T I N G ☆ ☆ ☆
    01.) Chase & Status - No Problem
    02.) Chase & Status - Eastern Jam
    03.) Chase & Status feat. Tempz - Hypest Hype
    04.) Chase & Status - Flashing Lights
    05.) Chase & Status feat. Moko - Count On Me
    06.) Chase & Status - Time
    07.) Chase & Status - Pieces
    08.) Chase & Status - End Credits
    09.) Chase & Status feat. Elli Ingram - Heaven Knows
    10.) Chase & Status - Let You Go