James Zabiela @ Born Electric Takeover, Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab - London (30.08.2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

James Zabiela @ Born Electric Takeover, Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab - London (30.08.2013)

James Zabiela, one of Britain’s finest DJs, has been at the top of his game for years. His sound incorporates tech house, techno and breaks and after over 10 years at Space Ibiza, his residency continues to be one of the highest regarded on the White Isle. Over the years his bootlegs for acts such as Radiohead and Joris Voorn have been huge successes as has his Paradigm Shifts mix series and his continued tech work with Pioneer.

This Saturday James Zabiela and Born Electric host an incredible stage at Zoo Project Festival. and will be joined by the likes of Bonobo, Dusky, Paul Woolford, Boddika, Midland, Benjamin Damage and Throwing Snow. Info and tickets here The Zoo Project Festival 2013 :: The Zoo Project :: The Zoo Project Festival UK

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/james-zabiela-born-electric-born-electric-takeover-mixmag-dj-lab-office-london-30082013/
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Re: James Zabiela @ Born Electric Takeover, Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab - London (30.08.20

♫♫♫ Free 160 kbit MP3 Download via http://ul.to/nyb8i1in ♫♫♫

Comment

• D.Williams
      Platinum Poster
      • Aug 2006

Re: James Zabiela @ Born Electric Takeover, Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab - London (30.08.20

any other download link? uploaded kaptchas never work for me, then it tells me i have to sign up to download

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Originally posted by D.Williams
        any other download link? uploaded kaptchas never work for me, then it tells me i have to sign up to download
        MEGA
        How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• D.Williams
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2006

Thx Banned

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
            Platinum Poster
            • Aug 2009

thanks thebanned1, hope its with original tags

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
              thanks thebanned1, hope its with original tags
              yea just shortened the name
              How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by thebanned1
                yea just shortened the name

what did you say about the mix?

The first half-hour was average 5-6/10, from Dave Clarke`s classic to the end 10/10 points

Comment

Working...