Artificial Intelligence (V Records, Integral Rec) @ BBC Radio 1 (15.09.2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Artificial Intelligence (V Records, Integral Rec) @ BBC Radio 1 (15.09.2013)

Long established d`n`b duo A.I. - now stepping up to Shogun Audio with a 4-pack of turbo-charged trickery ready to make you shake with the brand new You Can Dream EP.

‘Let You Go’ is a big room vocal anthem, pure and simple. Opening with Tiki’s lyrics riding the break before we dive head first into a massive square wave bassline mover with soaring synths and pads drifting over the top and Tiki’s ‘I cannot let you go’ refrain to take you away. The mood darkens considerably for ‘Freedom Come’ with DRS sounding like you’ve never heard him before.

The title track ‘You Can Dream’ takes us back up into the ethereal realm with soothing strings and Steo’s vocal sitting delicately over body rocking drums and more of A.I’s trademark studio manipulation that always manages to take things up another level.

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/artificial-intelligence-v-records-integral-rec-dj-friction-radio-show-bbc-radio-1-15092013/

Tracklisting:

Scar - Burnside (Exclusive)
    Nitri - Secrets (DLR Remix)
    Artificial Intelligence - Dillirious VIP (Metalheadz Exclusive)
    Break & DLR - We'll See
    Artificial Intelligence feat. Jamakabee - 10 Outta 10
    Prolix - Here We Go Again
    Artificial Intelligence - Freedom Come
    Scar - Call To Arms
    Artificial Intelligence - You Can Dream

♫♫♫ 160 kbit DVB-S MP3, recorded with the best sound card out there "RME Hammerfall HDSP MADI" besides it was mastered with IZotope Ozone 5 for the best audio quality & listening ♫♫♫
Working...