Fri 10/4 - Push The Night w/ Brad Miller, Mark i.e. Cobián, Dave Ruff @ Cielo NYC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • foambox
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2006

Fri 10/4 - Push The Night w/ Brad Miller, Mark i.e. Cobián, Dave Ruff @ Cielo NYC

Friday October 4th
    Push The Night w/ Brad Miller
    Mark i.e. Cobián, Dave Ruff
    Cielo NYC

Push The Night explores the deeper and stronger sides of electronic music through its signature style of rhythm, energy, and melody. Bringing out the best of the underground, the party provides a distinctly open atmosphere for those who seek more from their nightlife. Tonight Push The Night finds a new home at Cielo and one of New York's most beloved sound systems - featuring a headlining set by Brad Miller along with an opening by Dave Ruff and closing by Mark i.e. Cobián of Reverse Audio.

$5 before midnight & $10 after with RSVP to info(at)djbradmiller.com

Facebook Event / Resident Advisor

Cielo
    18 Little W 12th St NYC
    Doors at 10pm, 21+

soundcloud.com/djbradmiller
    soundcloud.com/markiecobian
    soundcloud.com/daveruff
    cieloclub.com
  • foambox
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2006

Re: Fri 10/4 - Push The Night w/ Brad Miller, Mark i.e. Cobián, Dave Ruff @ Cielo NYC

Pics from the last two shows at Cielo - can't wait to get back on that sound system

Comment

• foambox
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2006

Re: Fri 10/4 - Push The Night w/ Brad Miller, Mark i.e. Cobián, Dave Ruff @ Cielo NYC

Sounds from PTN at Cielo back in March -

Comment

• foambox
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2006

Be sure to check out Mark i.e. Cobian's Soundcloud page below, and stay late to catch his closing set at Cielo -

Mark i.e. CobiĂ¡n's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

Comment

• foambox
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jun 2006

Very happy to have Dave Ruff on board to open up! Long overdue for a proper PTN slot - be sure to check out his music and soundcloud below:

Transplant Recordings | Mandelstam Music | Divine Techno Records | Lethal Script Label | In Dushe Label|Re:Define Records BOOKINGS: DjDaveRuffmusic@gmail.com DUB/Deep/Minimal/Tribal Techno/House Fr

Comment

• foambox
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2006

Really looking forward to tomorrow - don't forget to email me at info(at)djbradmiller.com for $5 admission before midnight and $10 after

Comment

• foambox
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2006

Tonight, see you there!

Comment

Working...