X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

The Most Important Image Captured By Hubble - FAO Kamal

Phenominal. I still have a hard time putting it into perspective, but this is a good start!

Taking a risk by pointing Hubble in the direction of a starless black space, scientists ended up capturing one of the most profound images in history.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: The Most Important Image Captured By Hubble - FAO Kamal

Aah the hubble deep field experiment, there's a thread on here somewhere posted a while back, it's not so incredible that focusing on a void yielded an array of light dots, it's incredible that those light dots are a blistering collection of galaxies in the invisible void of the discovered universe. Which yields to the inescapable conclusion that there's way more galaxies out there than the human mind has conceived to date.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

it's hard to not get a headache trying to fathom the endless eternity of space. seeing those little dots, one after the other, pass by and realizing that those are entire galaxies just boggles my mind.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

HubbleSite - NewsCenter - Hubble's Deepest View Ever of the Universe Unveils Earliest Galaxies (03/09/2004) - Release Images
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Micko
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

It is quite amazing to be honest......trying to put the whole thing into perspective

I wonder how many other ambient fiends are lurking around these other 100 billion galaxies

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Mind = blown!! I can't begin to wrap my little mind around the endless possibilities out there.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• ddr
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

the human species is just one example of the universe contemplating itself. who knows how many more are out there, in whatever form it/they may take.

it is humbling... what we know now is just our interpretation of what is going on that we know of, everything is relative.
              "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

the light started 13 billion years ago . Its just too hard to think about. Your head explodes thinking how large it all is. Amazing stuff.
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...