Âme (Innervisions) @ Solomun +1, Pacha - Ibiza (21.07.2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Âme (Innervisions) @ Solomun +1, Pacha - Ibiza (21.07.2013)

On this occasion we bring you not only an excellent DJ set, but a complete and unique musical experience: the Ame experience!

Straight from Solomun’s ‘+1’ at Pacha, Ibiza, Kristian Beyer takes us on a sonic journey through time and audible space as he did everyone at the renowned club.
    If you’ve been lucky enough to presence either one of Frank Wiedemann’s live sets and/or one of Beyer’s DJ sets, I’m sure you know exactly what the “Ame experience” is that I speak of.
    As you’ll be able to appreciate in this set as in anything they put out, the German duo which joined forces in 2003, have a very unique understanding and interpretation of music: dark, deep, conscientious and mysterious yet still possessing those awesome techy elements that keep you on your feet and wanting more.
    Beyer’s set provides an opportunity to enjoy a different sound from the musical styles emanating from the White Isle this season; a breath of fresh air – if you will – on a Sunday evening after a week of heavy partying. With a mature yet groovy take on deep house, Ame’s sound can be classified as ‘deep-tech.’

A big ‘thumbs up’ to Solomun for the amazing line up he has brought during his first year Pacha residency. And if you are still enjoying life on the island, make sure to catch ‘Solomun + 1’ over the next two weeks before the closing party on Oct. 6th.

http://soundcloud.com/evil_concussion/2013-07-21-me-innervisions
  • Cooler69
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2005

Re: Âme (Innervisions) @ Solomun +1, Pacha - Ibiza (21.07.2013)

Many thanks!

Comment

Working...