Clear All
  • ModuRecords
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2013

modu.late with funk d'void & parallel paradox, 19.10.13 @ Joshua Brooks

*Event Info*

Date: Saturday, October 19th, 2013
    Time: 23.00
    Venue: Joshua Brooks, 106 Princess Street, M16NG, Manchester, UK (www.facebook.com/JoshuaBrooksMcr)
    Line Up: Funk D'Void, Parallel Paradox
    (www.facebook.com/funkdvoid)
    (www.facebook.com/ParallelParadoxMusic)

*Description*

MODU.LATE event series will be taking place in one of the best venues around the greater area of Manchester, UK. Joshua Brooks its name, voted as "Best Venue in Manchester" by Manchester Evening News for 2011 and 2012 as well as nominated "Best Small Venue" in the whole UK by DJ Mag again for 2012.

Modu Records cooperated with JB's exciting team and we'll be celebrating the beginning of the project by inviting a well-known artist to (not only) UK's crowd as guest. Funk D'Void his artist name, and surely no more introduction is needed. What we should do though, is let other opinion leaders quote their thoughts about Funk D'Void (Lars Sandberg):

“Amid the sea of average disc jockeys there are a few gems that really do deserve your attention, Lars Sandberg ( Funk D’Void ) is one one of them , consistently breaking new ground and delivering quality, the man is a legend in my house, and should be in yours”
    NICK WARREN

"Lars is phenomenal - an incredibly sound DJ, as well as being one of my favourite producers of the last ten years."
    DANNY HOWELLS

"One of the most forward thinking DJ producers of the last ten years. An inspiration to me in the way i think about music, and make it."
    NIC FANCIULLI

“Funk D’Void...quality music all the way. Top producer and DJ”
    HERNAN CATTANEO

“Lars is a proper DJ who can take things in any direction because he KNOWS music. From the deepest of house to the funkiest of techno the crowds love him and the quality music he pushes in his sets.”
    JAMIE "JIMPSTER" ODELL

Along with Funk D'Void, Parallel Paradox will have a place at the DJ booth. After creating a serious buzz with their debut EP "Crying Horizons" which was played @ John Digweed's Transitions radio show, the very promising duo is more than ready to bring freshness and unique quality minimal sounds into Manchester's nightlife.

*Tickets*

skiddle.com

tickettext.co.uk
    modurecords.com

You can always come and pay £10 at the door but entrance is not guaranteed in case of full venue capacity, so we encourage you to purchase your ticket online.

By purchasing this ticket via Modu Records' Official Store, you also get our latest release "Parallel Paradox - Crying Horizons" immediately and absolutely free!

Visuals by Carl Regan (carlregan.co.uk)
    Photo/Video coverage by Madeleine Penfold

See you on the dance floor!

Modu Records
    Underground Music | Upperground Vision
    modurecords.com
    Attached Files
Working...