Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock Music) @ The Revolution, Space - Ibiza (10.09.2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock Music) @ The Revolution, Space - Ibiza (10.09.2013)

Israeli producer Guy J is the next in line to mix Balance Music's offshoot compilation series, 'Balance Presents,' following on from an excellent debut edition earlier this year from upcoming UK DJ, jozif.

Discovered by John Digweed in the mid 00s, the Israeli-born, Belgium residing artist has become synonymous with a melodic style of house and techno, and on his mix for Balance, Guy takes the producer approach, pulling together thirteen of his own remixes, re-contructions and re-edits of productions from the likes of Henry Saiz, Way Out West and Robert Babicz.

In his own words: “The idea of my mix for Balance is not to give just a regular mix of 80 minutes, but to create, write and produce it. I wanted to make it more special; to give the people who listen to it something that will be worth the time and creativity. Remaking tracks and remixing all thirteen of them to give a story is a hard mission ....

http://www.mixcloud.com/evil_concussion/guy-j-lost-found-bedrock-music-the-revolution-space-ibiza-10092013/

♫♫♫ 256 kbit HQ Download = 2013-09-10 - Guy J (Lost mp3 (47,63 MB) - uploaded.net ♫♫♫
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock Music) @ The Revolution, Space - Ibiza (10.09.2013)

thanks man
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• jay813
      Platinum Poster
      • May 2005

Re: Guy J (Lost & Found, Bedrock Music) @ The Revolution, Space - Ibiza (10.09.2013)

Too bad its only 26 minutes...wheres the rest? Lovin it so far

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

yeah i was seriously disappointed when it stopped after 20 minutes.... abruptly. where's the rest?
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2009

more was not broadcast! Better as nothing sometimes short mixes are better as whole 2hours ^^

Comment

• jay813
            Platinum Poster
            • May 2005

any chance of a tracklisting?

Comment

• D.Williams
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
              more was not broadcast! Better as nothing sometimes short mixes are better as whole 2hours ^^
              English is not your forte

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2009

not my mother tongue,but you'll understand what I'm saying

Comment

• chuckc
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

i dont think i have ever had so much trouble downloading a mix before. any chance anyone may have an alternate link to this set??

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by chuckc
                    i dont think i have ever had so much trouble downloading a mix before. any chance anyone may have an alternate link to this set??
                    here http://stream18.mixcloud.com/c/origi...0ae07c13be.mp3

Comment

Working...