• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Shutdown 2013!

Originally posted by vinnie97
    Just imagine, simply apply an equal delay of the individual mandate that was provided to businesses, and this could have been avoided. Now some of the idiots (Dems) who railed against this are trying to save face by crying for a delay, and the so-called President today revealed that his buffoonery is greater than that of Bush II.

Actually no. The individual mandate can't be delayed because the system cannot be self sustaining without it. 85% of businesses are already covered, so their delay won't have an affect. Individuals must enroll at the get-go because the system needs that money.

Comment

• vinnie97
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jul 2007

That's why me and many others will do our damndest to make it fail, and it's already well beyond self-sustaining. Your flawed premise is people with little in disposable income are going to sign up for an expensive private product they don't want or need. The entire misleading means used to pass it are coming back to bite you progressives in the ass.

PS. How can you say that the funding that is not coming from enforcement of the business mandate won't affect the sustainability of this ponzi scheme but that delaying it for the little guy will? Your unending statist defense makes me sick.
      Last edited by vinnie97; November 18, 2013, 01:06:42 AM.

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Oh nos. Vinnie is predicting another "you'll get yours" and how he'll be standing there telling us he was right all along. Just like when he.....when he.....

Oh right, we're still waiting for him to be right about something. Being willfully ignorant kind of presents a bit of a barricade towards his dreams of posting on the internet "I told you so!"

God it sounds so limp wristed when he posts this kind of shit.
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

That's why me and many others will do our damndest to make it fail, and it's already well beyond self-sustaining. Your flawed premise is people with little in disposable income are going to sign up for an expensive private product they don't want or need. The entire misleading means used to pass it are coming back to bite you progressives in the ass.
          Them not wanting it is no matter. The fact that they will go to the emergency room and you and I will have to pay for them anyways is the real point that needs to be addressed.

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

Who died and made you president? Feeling inadequate that your old username doesn't keep your waning ego inflated significantly enough? And where was I gloating? I just want liberty-stifling law overturned and sent to the dustbin of history where it belongs.

Your worthless deflection is duly noted. You act like I'm a lone crazed voice in the wilderness. Most on my side (those who posted here...CircleUP is all that remains) gave up reasoning with the likes of you years ago. On a tangential note, what do you have against limp wrists, by the way? Are you a homophobe? Since when does passion and fire equate to limp wrists? Speaking of limp wrists:

WASHINGTON – DFL U.S. Sen. Al Franken says he’s open to a brief delay of the individual mandate that’s at the heart of the Affordable Care Act if the federal government’s health insurance marketplace isn’t fixed by the Obama Administration’s self-imposed Dec. 1 deadline.

“I think then we have to consider extending the deadline for the mandate, but let’s hope that doesn’t happen,” said Franken when asked what happens if most of the problems with the site aren’t under control by then.http://blogs.mprnews.org/capitol-vie...blems-persist/
            Anyone looking objectively from the outside in can see what a clusterf*ck this is. The payment systems aren't even set up for those poor schmucks who do bother enrolling. I'll let one of you progressive geniuses chime in with how many policy cancellations is too many (5 million and counting) for your vision of "universal coverage" to have reached its zenith. Don't waste my time with the flimsy excuse that those were all inadequate. That is a decision for the consumer to make, not the nanny statists and their nearly 2 dozen thousand pages of regulations (in addition to those outlined in the original law).

Putting your total faith in the state to manage something this complex as a one-size-fits-all solution for a country this size is the height of ignorance (unless you get a hard-on at the thought of central planning), so spare your baseless ignorance quips before your glass house gets further tattered.

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

Worked for Romney, though the first several months nobody signed up.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

Who died and made you president? Feeling inadequate that your old username doesn't keep your waning ego inflated significantly enough? And where was I gloating? I just want liberty-stifling law overturned and sent to the dustbin of history where it belongs.

Your worthless deflection is duly noted. You act like I'm a lone crazed voice in the wilderness. Most on my side (those who posted here...CircleUP is all that remains) gave up reasoning with the likes of you years ago. On a tangential note, what do you have against limp wrists, by the way? Are you a homophobe? Since when does passion and fire equate to limp wrists? Speaking of limp wrists:

Anyone looking objectively from the outside in can see what a clusterf*ck this is. The payment systems aren't even set up for those poor schmucks who do bother enrolling. I'll let one of you progressive geniuses chime in with how many policy cancellations is too many (5 million and counting) for your vision of "universal coverage" to have reached its zenith. Don't waste my time with the flimsy excuse that those were all inadequate. That is a decision for the consumer to make, not the nanny statists and their nearly 2 dozen thousand pages of regulations (in addition to those outlined in the original law).

Putting your total faith in the state to manage something this complex as a one-size-fits-all solution for a country this size is the height of ignorance (unless you get a hard-on at the thought of central planning), so spare your baseless ignorance quips before your glass house gets further tattered.

what the fuck did i just read

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

The marketplace is being serviced by private insurance companies bruh.

Comment

• vinnie97
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jul 2007

Another poor analogy. Massachusetts is much smaller in size and with a population density that matches. That populous wanted it based on the makeup of their legislature, and it was a state decision. If a constituent doesn't like it, they are free to move to a neighboring state. There has never been universal support for commiecare (not to mention the underhanded tactics and outright bribery used to pass it). That is why "extremists" like me refuse to be silent.

Deflecting to Romney to gloss over the failure of the machinations of your own political hacks would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

Another poor analogy. Massachusetts is much smaller in size and with a population density that matches. That populous wanted it based on the makeup of their legislature, and it was a state decision. If a constituent doesn't like it, they are free to move to a neighboring state. There has never been universal support for commiecare (not to mention the underhanded tactics and outright bribery used to pass it). That is why "extremists" like me refuse to be silent.

Deflecting to Romney to gloss over the failure of the machinations of your own political hacks would be funny if it weren't so sad.

No bribery. Majority.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

your tax dollars are footing the bill for people who go to the ER when they are sick. they don't pay their bills.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                          what the fuck did i just read
                          He's trying to be tough, and he can't stick to his promise of "I'm ignoring you"

It's laughable that he's claiming he's looking at this objectively, when he praised Ted Cruz as being a badass, falling for the illusion that Ted Cruz wasn't doing shit except putting on a self promoting show. Meanwhile, he's completely ignoring millions of people who are not getting healthcare coverage, adding already to the enormous deficit that he rails about, but only when it's not his man crush in charge.

It's so much fun to watch him post frantically when he's pissed off - it's laughable.
                          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

Working...