X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Soundcloud issues?

Anyone else noticing that mixes will jump to the next mix randomly? It's so frustrating, I'll be 30 mins into a mix and soundcloud will skip to the next mix in the stream. I'm going to contact them.

It was fun while it lasted...
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Soundcloud issues?

i have had no issues - but let us know what they say
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• GarryX
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Apr 2006

Ive had issues with the dashboard not loading properly for the past few weeks.

The cynic in me thinks its them trying to get me to use the new version which i dont like

Comment

• floridaorange
        • Dec 2005

oh i mentioned the new format in my little email Garry , just a friendly reminder how bad it sucks

Comment

• Krystyan
          Platinum Poster
          • Oct 2004

it has a lot of bugs... a lot of times you hit play and it never loads or it crashes
          https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

^that I can deal with, although it is bothersome, at least it's consistent. I can't live with being into a mix and it skipping to something else...but of course that's just like my opinion.

Comment

• Haziel
              Likes a finger upthere
              • Jan 2007

I've noticed that it does happen occasionally and its when I use safari ...when this takes place then I switch to firefox and the problem is fixed.

have you also tried updating your flash player ?

Comment

• floridaorange
                • Dec 2005

It happens on my phone too.... so maybe it is an issue on my end, which would make sense given that you've tried other browsers. Thanks!

Comment

• jay813
                  Platinum Poster
                  • May 2005

i havent noticed this issue, although i tend to download mixes i like so i dont have to stream them

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

^That's the opposite reason for Soundcloud usage for me .

Comment

• GarryX
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by GarryX
                      Ive had issues with the dashboard not loading properly for the past few weeks.

The cynic in me thinks its them trying to get me to use the new version which i dont like
                      Looks like i was right.......

Why is my Dashboard not updating properly?

Unfortunately, there are two known issues with the Classic Dashboard, which are:

- The “Show more” button doesn’t consistently load
                      - Some uploaded items don’t make it to the Classic Dashboard interface

Due to prioritizing improving our new site, we won’t be able to fix these two issues, but the good news is that we’ve addressed and resolved both in the new SoundCloud’s Stream. You can check it out by reverting to the new SoundCloud in your Extra settings by ticking “Enable Next” at this link.
                      If you’d prefer to stay on the Classic Dashboard because you’re able to see a digested version of your followers’ Likes, you’ll be able to see your followers’ reposts on the new site. We have more information in this article.

Comment

• floridaorange
                        • Dec 2005

For Iphone users with the skipping issues on their phone that I was having:

Thanks for writing back. Hmm I have heard of similar issues from people with iOS devices in the past actually.

I'd recommend a few basic maintenance steps on your iPhone to help resolve this:
                        1. Log out of the app.
                        2. Force stop it by double-clicking on the home button, then find the SoundCloud app, hold down on the app button until it starts to shake, then click the 'X' (that is how this works in iOS6).
                        In iOS7, you close apps as follows: double-click the home button until you see an overview of all recently opened apps. To close the SoundCloud app, swipe upwards on the thumbnail to dismiss it.
                        3. Go to Settings - SoundCloud and switch the "Reset-Cache" button.
                        4. Restart your device.
                        5. Open the app and log in again.

If none of these steps help to sort out the issue, you might want to try deleting the app and re-installing it again from the App Store.

I hope this helps! Please, let me know if you have any other questions or if you feel this needs further investigation. I'm happy to help.

Thank you,

Comment

Working...