• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krystyan
    Platinum Poster
    • Oct 2004

X-men: Days of future past

great hype on this one... and the trailer looks massive
    brian synger is back to direct it and the cast goes all the way...

https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: X-men: Days of future past

Looks good, hope it delivers.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Krystyan
      Platinum Poster
      • Oct 2004

eagerly waiting for this... opens in May

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

It does look epic except for Quicksilver and the future Sentinel.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Krystyan
          Platinum Poster
          • Oct 2004

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

Saw the trailer for this before the new Captain America flick this week.

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

It's looking pretty good.

Comment

• Illuminate
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Aug 2009

Where does one start?

Fucking fantastic and the best one yet from the whole series to date (apocalypse remaining )

Not going to spoil too much, but they spent nearly a gross on what The Avatar cost, and it was worth every penny.

All I can say was at first it stemmed a little slow on the plot development and we are all already familiar with the characters so that on the other may have been the reason for the slow build up.

As a fan, I did love it, but as an mere mortal you may see otherwise. But one thing that is slowly becoming annoying is the constant devolvement around Wolverine, he is getting a little old and tiresome, albeit his age never changes.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                Sbando
                - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                Bob
                "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                KiwiTollway

Comment

• Krystyan
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Oct 2004

catching it this weekend!!!

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Where does one start?

Fucking fantastic and the best one yet from the whole series to date (apocalypse remaining )

Not going to spoil too much, but they spent nearly a gross on what The Avatar cost, and it was worth every penny.

All I can say was at first it stemmed a little slow on the plot development and we are all already familiar with the characters so that on the other may have been the reason for the slow build up.

As a fan, I did love it, but as an mere mortal you may see otherwise. But one thing that is slowly becoming annoying is the constant devolvement around Wolverine, he is getting a little old and tiresome, albeit his age never changes.
                    Oh wow, hope it's that good ... the X-Men franchise (and Spider-Man) has been so abused.

Agreed on Wolverine. I don't know why everyone's latched on to Wolverine, even the comics. He started out as an interesting tormented anti-hero but the more they whitewash him the more boring he becomes. He's playing principal now in the comics FFS.

Comment

• go0gle
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jan 2007

Is 3D required for full effect ? I am thinking about going to see it in the next few days

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

I need to go see this tomorrow.

Also screw 3d.

Comment

• Rawrmune
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2011

Best xmen movie yet! Don't watch it in 3d, it was a waste of money.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

Just saw this today. Magneto is fuggin awesome.

Comment

• Illuminate
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Aug 2009

Definitely not worth watching in 3D - still think any movie in 3D is tripe, apart from the IMAX experience.

I still have a bone to pick about the characters, in comparison to the comics key characters such as Colossus, Emma Frost, Angel (briefly in X3), and Gambit have been excluded. I still can't understand why.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                              Sbando
                              - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                              Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                              Bob
                              "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                              the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                              KiwiTollway

Comment

Working...