X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: X-men: Days of future past

3d movies are shit. I will never go watch anything in 3d. The only thing I have is Avatar since it was built from the ground up to be seen in 3d. Everything else is just a gimmick.

They really need to quit giving Gambit the shaft, just like in the comics. Have you seen Channing Tatum might be in the running for him?

X-Men Channing Tatum Gambit Hugh Jackman Wolverine | The Mary Sue

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Channing Tatum = fail casting.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Fo realz.

What did you think of Magneto? Man he is so bad ass....srs. The best char EVAR.

Comment

• Krystyan
          Platinum Poster
          • Oct 2004

well, saw this yesterday. what can I say... I liked it. You can see the same flow as in X1 and X2, you can really tell Singer is behind it. It's a neat story all round. Then we can argue about the specifics but that's the feeling I got... a very well told story in more than 2 hours.
          You never get lost in the storyline... that was cool. Although my gf thought it was the most weak of all.

there are a lot of fx but you don't see they abuse, which again is what I liked about the first two movies...

and the acting? Fassbender... dude, how great is he? - that whole McAvoy-Fassbender chemistry was just wow...

Magneto will always be Magneto

Hugh Jackman was ok. I don't agree with you guys about Wolverine. in terms of comics, he's the only who has its own comics, with issues that go back to the 70's/80's? So it kind of makes sense. It's the most important character in the X-men.

hope you guys waited until the credits were over... Can't wait for that movie in 2016!!!
          https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld

Comment

• Illuminate
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Aug 2009

^Agree, with everything except for the Wolverine.

Just think it is still a little overdone. I would also prefer an individual movie about Gene (Marvel Girl) for example, man what a story that would be. There is more to life than Hugh Jackaman, as opposed to Wolverine.

Also the casting was excellent for this fixture, how surprisingly good was Peter Dinklage as the evil Mr. Trask.

A really good review on this instalment: : Superheroes face the sunset - Salon.com

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
            Sbando
            - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
            Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
            Bob
            "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
            the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
            KiwiTollway

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

I dunno if an individual movie on Jean Grey is possible, so much of what happened with her is because she is part of the X-Men.

I like the development of Cyclops' character in the comics, he went from goody two shoes boy scout to a tough strategic leader, the mutant equivalent of Captain America.

Iceman is a great character in the comics too, funny guy like Spiderman, super powerful.

Most of the X-cast are really interesting but Wolverine was the easy one to latch on to, mostly thanks to the windfall casting of Hugh Jackman.

Fassbender makes a good Magneto, I never got around to McAvoy as Xavier.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
              a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
              Originally posted by m1sT3rL
              Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Krystyan
                Platinum Poster
                • Oct 2004

Originally posted by feather

Most of the X-cast are really interesting but Wolverine was the easy one to latch on to, mostly thanks to the windfall casting of Hugh Jackman.
                so true.
                https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

Hugh needs to be renamed Huge for this flick. He was fuckin jacked. Man.

Comment

• Illuminate
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Aug 2009

^Yeahp.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                    Sbando
                    - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                    Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                    Bob
                    "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                    the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                    KiwiTollway

Comment

• go0gle
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jan 2007

Thanks for the advice to stay away from 3d.. not a fan of it myself to be honest.

Highly recommended.. its very well done! Dunno way but I was surprised that they managed to keep decent dialogs throughout the movie..

Comment

Working...