• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • [ms]_Podcast_Bot
    Music Bitch
    • Aug 2009

Podcast
    Electric Deluxe Podcast : 105 : Lakker

Meshuggah - I Masami Akita & Russell Haswell - Unlock The Mysteries of the Sun Wormed - Geodesic Dome Egodiscordia - The Entity Damaar - Intro Damaar - Preaching For Mass Suicide Paul Dolden - Below The Walls of Jericho Pan Sonic - Corona Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Eyes Like Two Pissholes In The Snow Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Hung Like A Stocking by the Chimney With Care Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Santas Got a Brand New Bag Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Re-Gifted The Locust - The Half-eaten Sausage Would Like to See You In His Office The Locust - Priest With Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Get Out Of My Bed Ad Absurdum - Ad Absurdum Phurpa - Conferring Empowerment Self-Transformation I Lenny Dee - Fucking Hostile Portal - Larvae Morbid Angel - Eyes To See...Ears To Hear Icon Of Throat - The Bleeding Lakker - Night Tears Rotator - Fight Back !!! Hecker - Acid In The Style of David Tudor BTC 107A - One More Time Part 1 Zombieflesheater - Kombatknife Merzbow - Mar Downpour - A Beginners Guide To Mass Hysteria

Podcast home: http://www.electricdeluxe.net

Download Podcast (Right-click, save as)
    Read more about this podcast
Working...