LIVESTREAM:Jody Wisternoff (Anjunadeep Records) @ Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab (22.11.2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Evil_Concussion
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2009

Re: LIVESTREAM:Jody Wisternoff (Anjunadeep Records) @ Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab (22.11.2

2013-11-22 - Jody Wisternofmp3 (66,38 MB) - uploaded.net

Comment

• thebanned1
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • May 2009

Re: LIVESTREAM:Jody Wisternoff (Anjunadeep Records) @ Mixmag Magazine DJ Lab (22.11.2

Originally posted by sbando

thanks
      How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• vinnie97
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jul 2007

^You're better off grabbing the glitch-free version just shared by Evil. He's not bullshitting.

Cheers, Evil!

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
          Platinum Poster
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by vinnie97
          ^You're better off grabbing the glitch-free version just shared by Evil. He's not bullshitting.

Cheers, Evil!
          thebanned only wants to annoy me LOL !
          Sorry vinnie for the first recording in 3 years with a glitch haha I've noticed that too late!

Comment

• vinnie97
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jul 2007

No, I think it was meant to be. It served as an inadvertent watermark to shame whomever passed it onto Jody as a legitimate 320 kbps rip.

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2009

maybe ch1ll ( mixing dj ) or one of his fake account user mobster pages livesets.at ....

Comment

• thebanned1
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                thebanned only wants to annoy me LOL !

you're completely paranoid if you think so... i'd rather take a copy from the person themself, just because it may have the same glitch in the recording doesn't prove jody took your recording, it only says there was a glitch in the broadcast, its not the first time you've accused people of doing this, getting the mix from jody's soundcloud brings people to their website, from there you can get news on new releases and stuff... you just don't get that from you

what makes you more important than all these big time producers and promoters i wonder ?

Comment

• vinnie97
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jul 2007

^Because the identical glitch isn't present on the last link Evil shared. What greater proof do you need?

Evil, you should keep the original glitchy upload available for comparison to silence the doubters.

Comment

• Evil_Concussion
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by thebanned1
                    you're completely paranoid if you think so... i'd rather take a copy from the person themself, just because it may have the same glitch in the recording doesn't prove jody took your recording, it only says there was a glitch in the broadcast, its not the first time you've accused people of doing this, getting the mix from jody's soundcloud brings people to their website, from there you can get news on new releases and stuff... you just don't get that from you

what makes you more important than all these big time producers and promoters i wonder ?
                    im definitively not paranoid, btw. i make the recording exactly to 57minutes and i have my own fashion of fade-in & out and recording playbacks - this can not be copied ...

jody`s original set is / was 1 minutes longer as the mixcloud link

next time I will include some mysterious vocoders to the mix - cant wait for the next win on our fights haha nice sunday, enough pointless off topic !

Comment

• thebanned1
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Evil_Concussion
                      im definitively not paranoid, btw. i make the recording exactly to 57minutes and i have my own fashion of fade-in & out and recording playbacks - this can not be copied ...

jody`s original set is / was 1 minutes longer as the mixcloud link

next time I will include some mysterious vocoders in the mix - cant wait for the next win on our fights haha
                      first of all we don't fight... i,m trying to make you see just how absurd some of the things you say are... you must be exceptionally well connected in the music business because you're apparently connected to promoters and artists in drum and bass, techno, progressive house in fact you claim to be connected to everyone at one point... how long have i known you? probably since 2009 or later and i swear every board i,ve seen u on has either banned you or the users have been severely abusive towards you, i,m starting to think all this has had an effect on your mental health ( and no i,m not trying to upset you )...

Comment

• sbando
                        Going back to Romford
                        • Apr 2008

Not again, c'mon guys. Let's save it for the next time Sasha streams something.
                        ╔══╗............/\_¸_/\
                        ╚╗╔╝...........(=•_•=)
                        ╔╝(¯`v´¯).......ღ***ღ.*
                        ╚══`.¸. ...:::.(¯`•\|/•´¯) ☆*゚

Comment

• unkle
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • Mar 2007

Why always the same discussion
                          in every fucking thread ??

Comment

• thebanned1
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by unkle
                            Why always the same discussion
                            in every fucking thread ??
                            i,m not being abusive, i,m just trying to make him see

Comment

• vinnie97
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jul 2007

PM's a better medium to air that, IMO.

Comment

• D.Williams
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Aug 2006

I feel ya banned... Just gotta live with this guy on here... Sad

Comment

Working...