Looks like its baby season. Congrats to Kamal and Karen. My daughter turned 15 yrs in December and she's still my baby
Am I Nuts?!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Am I Nuts?!
Thanks guys, Nick, like you, I'm sure Rayna will be my baby till I die.
Florida - she was born with that hair, in fact on her 7 month ultrasound, we noticed a lot of haze on the monitor and the ultrasound tech told us it was her hair lol. I couldn't believe it.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Am I Nuts?!
wow, our baby was bald until he was like 7 months old or something
. How is she with sleeping? Our first 6 months felt like marine bootcamp
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Am I Nuts?!
She's started sleeping well when she was 9 weeks. She hits the sack around 10ish, gets up at 3 for a feed and change and then again by 6 / 7 ish. Her first month was pretty hectic, had to get up every 2 hours to make sure she was fed, but after the 9th week, we sort of let her dictate her schedule. She's just started laughing so it's fun trying to get her to do it.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Am I Nuts?!
. Hope things stay nice and chill like that, but if it changes just remember the Ferber Method is your friend
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Am I Nuts?!
Could never imagine you all you raving nut heads to all have children. Well congrats to all.
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: Am I Nuts?!
^

(that's the gap we are going for as well Jay... thinking we'll end with 3, but we'll see.)
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Am I Nuts?!
in this thread....
Comment
-
Re: Am I Nuts?!
Thanks again everyone!
Kamal she is really sweet! Brodie was born with quite a bit of hair too (never really lost it except one bald spot in the back), but definitely not that much!
Wow! At least now I know who to come to for advice/help
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Am I Nuts?!



^^^^^Clearly this guy ain't married
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Am I Nuts?!
Look at his nicknamewww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment