Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

Optimo b2b Harri & Domenic - Live @ Boiler Room x Sub Club Mix - January 2014

Optimo b2b Harri & Domenic - Live @ Boiler Room x Sub Club Mix - January 2014

Might not be everyones cup of tea, but since im from Glasgow i feel its my duty to post these sets. These guys have been at the forefront of underground house music in Glasgow for as long as i can remember so if you like your slowed down, deep, old skool house music sound then dont miss out on this

http://soundcloud.com/platform/optimo-boiler-room-x-sub

http://soundcloud.com/platform/optimo-boiler-room-x-sub-club

http://soundcloud.com/platform/harri-b2b-domenic-boiler-room
  • thebanned1
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • May 2009

Re: Optimo b2b Harri & Domenic - Live @ Boiler Room x Sub Club Mix - January 2014

best boiler room to date, ok maybe not for music but for people actually enjoying themselves in the crowd

pity there is no download, its maybe worthy of a youtube rip though
    How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• GarryX
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Apr 2006

Re: Optimo b2b Harri & Domenic - Live @ Boiler Room x Sub Club Mix - January 2014

I've asked for a download mate so just wait and see. The Boiler Room sets seem to vary with the downloads for some reason. Not sure if it's just forgetfulness or for a legal matter ie copyright of tracks or whatever?

Id presume most of the stuff in these mixes are of the older variety though seeing as they are celebrating 20 years???

Comment

• thebanned1
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • May 2009

Originally posted by GarryX

Id presume most of the stuff in these mixes are of the older variety though seeing as they are celebrating 20 years???
        maybe, i don't know though, the first part i uploaded to mixcloud to try to get the name of the track at 52 minutes but yea ur right sounds kind of old

do you goto the subby much garry ?:

Comment

• GarryX
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by thebanned1
          maybe, i don't know though, the first part i uploaded to mixcloud to try to get the name of the track at 52 minutes but yea ur right sounds kind of old

do you goto the subby much garry ?:
          I still love most genre's of house music these days mate but if im honest, i feel a bit old when im in a club in Glasgow now

There's a healthy scene out there but the majority of the crowds look about 18 at a push. Im not old but i dont want to be seen as an under cover copper if im out and about

Comment

• GarryX
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Apr 2006

Comment

• thebanned1
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • May 2009

Originally posted by GarryX
              I still love most genre's of house music these days mate but if im honest, i feel a bit old when im in a club in Glasgow now

There's a healthy scene out there but the majority of the crowds look about 18 at a push. Im not old but i dont want to be seen as an under cover copper if im out and about
              i know what you mean, last time i went to the arches it was full of little yappy ankle biters but in saying that i was in less than 10 minutes and people were asking me if i wanted drugs so i guess that says something, i must of been in there 30 minutes more before i left, as soon as i heard the "here wi here wi here we fucking go" crowd were in i said right thats enough and left ( its spread to the subby that now as well :'( ) lol

the subby is different though as its more a mature crowd, if you don't look over 25 ur just no getting in, if u,ve got dilated pupils you've fucking no chance, if you've had a wee bit too much to drink you've no chance either.... its certainly a more forgiving crowd as far as "gran pa goes clubbing" is concerned.... its been a while if i,m honest but if i,m going out in the toon its deff the subby for me

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

ere we fucking go!!!!!!!!!!

b2b is a great set
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

Working...