If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
And if we are going to talk about strange fruit, you are a strange fruit indeed. But remember, your not a real orange. Where do you find the time? Between acting career, modelling career, managing an upcoming singer songwriter, fulltime stay at home dad, 6hrs a day boxing training, listens to 20 odd hours of music every day? Advertising exec for Motorola and samsung, rep for Disney, online at ms 18hrs a day and you still find time to stick a banana in your coffee
I clearly don't manage my time very well.
Fucking hell. I need to manage my time better too. Really very impressive stuff, no wonder the guy earns 2.5k a day
That he still finds time to tell people is amazing! Almost UNREAL.
Can see now why someone may need to pay in advance for a table in a club. I'd need a fucking sit down myself after all that. LOL
wtf....not sure where all of this drama came from....guess it's been a while since we've had one of these threads.
sigpic RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
House of Cards is back and that's some proper drama!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
I've marathoned and finished it! I'm deciding if I want to redo Season 1 and 2 or just Season 2
It's pretty weird living in Frank Underwood's head for 11 hours, couldn't watch anything else after.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
Whatever was said I'm sure they were just joking around, as this board mostly consists of well natured members who like to just have a good time here. But if you've been offended I offer you my apologies.
Damn. Nice work. How did you like the 2nd season overall?
Season 1 felt more contained, Season 2 feels like a bigger cast, expanded stories on supporting and side characters, a more sprawling plot, and consequently the set ups, betrayals, and alliances felt more layered.
Quite a rush keeping track of it all. And I'm slow on the uptake since I'm not familiar with the intricacies of politics in the US.
Frank and Claire Underwood are really fascinating characters.
Without giving away too much there were Spoiler warning - Mark text to read it
two sex scenes that I found surprising and quite bizarre.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoff
a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
Originally posted by m1sT3rL
Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment