What the fuck has happened to this place?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: What the fuck has happened to this place?

Originally posted by Illuminate

The Sopranos added to that list, to me would make that pukka.
    I saw a few episodes of Season 1 but unfortunately couldn't get into it

Originally posted by floridaorange
    Kevin Spacey is a great actor, personal life aside.
    Do tell! I read this interview with him, some of his replies struck me as very brusque, almost like he didn't want to do the interview. But he expanded on the topics he wanted to. I presume he's an old hand at this and is very clear on what he would and wouldn't answer.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Just google it.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• ace_dl
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

ok so House of Cards is next on my list, after I finish Boardwalk Empire of course.
        Thanks for the heads up people
        Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• jay813
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2005

now i havent finished season 2 of HOC yet, but my only gripe is that its not as sharp as the first season, still better than just about 99% of tv out there, but not as well written.

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

What do you mean? Not as focused?

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
              Kevin Spacey is a great actor, personal life aside.
              surely that should be included rather than aside !

I'm getting to the end of season 2 Breaking Bad. Awesome Awesome TV.
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

I just started on episode 1 of House of Cards S2 again. Damn that first episode is brutal.

Comment

• Micko
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Just had to edit my response - read the whole thread so far - gas carry on altogether

Hard to pinpoint where it all came from??

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

fao feather

Spoiler warning - Mark text to read it
                    Urban Dictionary: chickenhawk

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

I'm not being a prude about it but that scene was completely unexpected and bizarre. I was trying to reconcile that with what I know of the characters and the series and wondered if it contributed anything. Did not see that coming at all.

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

This thread looks like a lot of little boys running around with their fingers in their ears yelling, nah-nah-nan-ah !! Of course there is something wrong!! Active members are about a third of what they were a couple of years ago. It might be more helpful if instead of pretending all is well, and denigrating anyone who suggests there isn't, to look at it and wonder why ?? We have lost some great members. !!

Pretty certain my suggestions won't be welcomed so I will refrain
                        Originally posted by TheVrk
                        it IS incredible isn't it??
                        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• thebanned1
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • May 2009

most reg's got banned Di, lured into arguments which set a bad tone right around the whole site...at one point just about every post was a "my penis is bigger than yours and I'm into you".

edit : what fanny edited my post ?
                          Last edited by thebanned1; February 18, 2014, 09:16:21 AM.
                          How to Check the True Bitrate of Your Audio Files - Make Tech Easier

Comment

• tiddles
                            Encryption, Jr.
                            • Jun 2004

hi didi!

Comment

• floridaorange
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DIDI
                              This thread looks like a lot of little boys running around with their fingers in their ears yelling, nah-nah-nan-ah !! Of course there is something wrong!! Active members are about a third of what they were a couple of years ago. It might be more helpful if instead of pretending all is well, and denigrating anyone who suggests there isn't, to look at it and wonder why ?? We have lost some great members. !!

Pretty certain my suggestions won't be welcomed so I will refrain
                              well most of us aren't 40 yet if that's what you're saying

Comment

• feather
                                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                                • Jul 2004

This is tiring and passe.

Every quarterly / half a year / year a thread like this surfaces. The music evolves, life evolves, people evolve, this board evolves.

Maybe there were a lot of shit going on behind the scenes that resulted in unhappiness with management and that spilt out into the forums with a lot of discontention. Maybe some people have real life problems that spilt into this forum.

But those of us who're here are still here. And not everyone is less present because of the nastiness. Life happens, people are busy with the real world beyond their keyboards and this forum.

I just found out my ex is suicidal and I wake up to this. How's that for some fucking perspective. Fuck you whining miserable fucks. Nobody here owes you anything to keep you happy.

Comment

Working...