i like this one
Dance Music snobbery- yes im talking about you.
Collapse
X
-
Re: Dance Music snobbery- yes im talking about you.
...because google images isn't littered with enough out of focus shots of lasers and arms already.
Glad my Nokia 6820 still works just enough for me to text mates when I go to places like Fabric, means I can safely leave the Nexus 5 at home and not worry about having to photograph the strobe lights.Comment
-
Re: Dance Music snobbery- yes im talking about you.
lol





Itīs a spiritual thing!
feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/currentComment
-
Re: Dance Music snobbery- yes im talking about you.

THE SWAYZE SKANK
Alright mate, I get it. You've got a hot girlfriend, whereas I'm forced to shuffle awkwardly along the edges of the floor like a broke farmer at a cattle sale. You do not need to do that thing where you stand behind your missus and caress her torso like dead Patrick Swayze in Ghost. Your moves aren't vicariously turning us on, you look like a creepy grandfather-to-be rather than a stud whose prize we're all jealous of.
PINTS
Now, the CAMRA crowd aren't gonna like this, but fuck 'em, they don't go to clubs anyway (unless Berghain have booked Jethro Tull for an original lineup reformation set, that is). The problem is, people who insist on drinking full pints in packed clubs seem to demand that they're treated with the kind of respect usually reserved for people in wheelchairs. I'm sorry if I've spilt your jar of watered down Carling, but this venue is 200 people over capacity and Oneman just dropped "Gabriel". I am not going to curb my rowdy behaviour because you insist that "it tastes better on draught". All club beer is shit, just cut your losses and get a bottle. You'll probably lose the same amount of liquid from people knocking into you as you would from shaving 240ml off your drink in the first place.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
-
Re: Dance Music snobbery- yes im talking about you.
I'm a dance music snob for sure. Cant hack certain places anymore at all, especially if its packed and I get budged about non stop. Basically, I just wanna go and dance to great music on a great sound system, the rest I did 15 years agomotherloverComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment