X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DaStottman
    Addiction started
    • Dec 2004

Is it just me?

Or are there a lot of threads missing from the Vinyl Discussions section, possibly due to the merge?
    My Top 5 Tunes Of The Moment:

Beckers - Fake (Greg Churchill Remix)
    4Mal - Twilight
    Formulate - The Voice Of Qi
    Mat Leutwyler & Jason Suzuki - The Contended Gastronome (Kosmas Epsilon Remix)
    Classic Tune: Djum Djum - Difference
  • MJDub
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Is it just me?

It's just you. It's more than just threads missing.
    http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

i have no idea whats happening.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

every time I hit my Browser's back button I get "Sorry this Board is Currently Unavailable." All kinds of stuff going on.

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

try www.consumptionjunction.com

Comment

• TomTom
            Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
            • May 2002

Originally posted by DaStottman
            Or are there a lot of threads missing from the Vinyl Discussions section, possibly due to the merge?
            No. In fact there are even more threads in this section now as I merged 50 postings about vinlys from Eccentric Beats with that section. Strangely the older postings from EB appear on the 1st page of the Vinly discussions. Check Page 2 and the following pages and you will find the ones you are looking for.

Comment

• TomTom
              Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
              • May 2002

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
              every time I hit my Browser's back button I get "Sorry this Board is Currently Unavailable." All kinds of stuff going on.
              Close the site, clear your cookies and Internet Cache, enter the adress www.mercurynation.com new in your browser and login new and save you a new bookmark and this problem should be history.

Comment

Working...