X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSully828
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

ATTN: Denver & Austin People

Going to Austin next week and Denver the week after for business, so I'm looking for some info on hotspots. I'll be there Monday through Friday afternoon - I assume there probably won't be much going on during the week but any help would be appreciated. Some suggestions for good bars and sushi joints or anywhere I can hear some good beats? I've been to Denver once before, but it was a few months ago and it snowed every day - needless to say I didn't get to do all that much.

Also - for the Denver folk - are Rockies tix hard to get? They're hosting the DBacks and the Braves that week, would like to check out Coors field.

Thanks for the help!
    Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
    a sense of humor to console him for what he is.
  • Morgan
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: ATTN: Denver & Austin People

Two things come from Texas, steers and queers, i can't see no horns.

Try www.tourtexas.com
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: ATTN: Denver & Austin People

i'd suggest watching the braves kick the shit out of the rockies. shouldn't be hard to get tix for a rockies game.

if you can get an afternoon off in austin, i would suggest driving to new braunfels and go tubing down the comal or guadalupe river and get wasted. its a whole hell of a lot of fun.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...