"Magnolia" is a fantastic movie, I'm pretty sure most people know about it right? If not, definitely watch it. I don't like the trailer, it doesn't do the film justice, but it would be a tough film to make a trailer for
What is a movie you think is amazing but no one else seems to know it?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What is a movie you think is amazing but no one else seems to know it?
"Magnolia" is a fantastic movie, I'm pretty sure most people know about it right? If not, definitely watch it. I don't like the trailer, it doesn't do the film justice, but it would be a tough film to make a trailer for
.
It was fun while it lasted...
-
Re: What is a movie you think is amazing but no one else seems to know it?
I saw Dark City in here. Has to be in my top 5 of all time. RONIN and LEON, The Professional. Amazing movie.Comment
-
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: What is a movie you think is amazing but no one else seems to know it?
Oldboy (2003). Awesome movie. The twist at the end.. OMG, never saw that one coming.
The recently did a re-make with Josh Brolin, but it's nowhere near as good as the original.Comment
-
Re: What is a movie you think is amazing but no one else seems to know it?
Tunnel Rats - Vietnam War movie, although it has low rating on Imdb i thought this was a great movie to watch with scary and intense moments.Comment
-
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: What is a movie you think is amazing but no one else seems to know it?
^ I haven't seen that and it looks good..
Here is a nice list
Movies You Need To Watch - ImgurComment
-
Re: What is a movie you think is amazing but no one else seems to know it?
sexy beast was played over and over and over again on HBO back in the day.... it is a good movie, I feel like most people have seen it but I could be wrong. I know it was discussed a lot on MS. "The Fall" considering how good it is, I agree, not enough people have seen it. "Behind the Candelabra" was amazing acting, and tough to watch at times, but I was really impressed the actors pulled off such complex and at times disturbing characters.
White Lightning I don't think I've heard of :_=)
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: What is a movie you think is amazing but no one else seems to know it?
Parfume - The Story of a Murderer A little strange but I loved it. Beautifully shot. If you are a movie buff you pretty much have to see this.
Bronson - Very Clockwork Orangish. Some Tom Hardy goodness.Comment
-
Re: What is a movie you think is amazing but no one else seems to know it?
^ The ending of the perfumist one is great..
I don't think this is all that popular
Perfect Sense (2011) - IMDb
I enjoyed it.. its a scary conceptComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment