X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

About Time [2013]

Well it's a rom com but it's probably the best I've seen in ages. Pitch perfect and lovely writing. Rachel McAdams

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • nick007
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2007

Re: About Time [2013]

this movie was fantastic

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Glad I'm not the only sappy one!

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• nick007
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2007

Ha ha - I watched it with my wifie and we loved the concept - I was particularly touched by the dad relationship with his son

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Oh definitely, Bill Nighy is so awesome. The mum is cool too, I liked their exchange in her first time meeting Mary. I like that, for a change, the drama is around the sister and the father, not the couple. It's such a trope in a rom com to have a couple falling out and patching up that I kept expecting it here.

Comment

• Illuminate
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Aug 2009

As much as I hate romantic comedies, two reliable reviews will convince me.
            You two have a lot of explaining if this turns out to be utter tripe.

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
            Sbando
            - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
            Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
            Bob
            "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
            the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
            KiwiTollway

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

Let us know!

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

This actually looks really good. Bill Nighy is awesome and I like Rachel McAdams, going to add this to the watch list.

Comment

• Krystyan
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Oct 2004

this guy is Weasley from Harry Potter, isn't he?
                  https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Krystyan
                    this guy is Weasley from Harry Potter, isn't he?
                    No I don't believe so.

Comment

• Krystyan
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by feather
                      No I don't believe so.
                      just checked imdb... he is Wesley... one of the twins. Bill Weasley.
                      https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

I thought you meant Ron!

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jan 2014

I'm so glad this post is here, I forgot I wanted to see this. Now it's a must. Looks very funny! Thanks!

Comment

• go0gle
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jan 2007

One of the best romantic comedies (if you could call it that.. ) I've seen in a long while..

The way they portrayed the father/son relationship was very touching.. and since I haven't seen my dad in a few years, it really got me

Comment

• nick007
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Oct 2007

^ Hey Feather, you and I were on the money with this one

Comment

Working...