I downloaded a promo copy off of Soulseek (don't say anything, I'll be buying my Dual Disc copy next week) and listened to it last night. I must say it is really damn good. What really stands out to me are the drums. From what I read Trent had Dave Grohl come in and record all these different drum tracks, which he then worked into the songs as needed. They are real drums, buy you can tell they are programmed. The effect is quite remarkable. So basically I am a born agin NIN fan. Yeah for me.
My friends and I were going to ride up to Atlanta to catch their show there later this month. Well, tickets sold out as soon as they went on sale on ticketmaster.com. Dont know why, but we didn't even get a chance to buy one. Pretty lame but he says in the new issue of Revolver that they will be on an arena tour later this year, whereas this tour is primarily large clubs and concert halls.


Comment