X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aston's vision
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2009

Re: For the Mods

Would you rather have the capability or not? That's a good question from a mod's point of view! They're providing me a service, so I live by those rules. I will always advise against them, as there are better ways to prevent spam than mods reviewing all new posts. Captchas are another example of screwing with the valid user. You're from NY, you should be used to people spouting garbage! I especially like it north of lower Manhattan to about midtown, myself!

You guys are all good, I reached that proverbial threshold where I can start spamming. I have some interesting ideas about how to make the U.S. government better, can't wait to tell you all about it. Also have some good discounts on iPads if you're interested hahaha!

Anyway, just a free-speech advocate that will keep defending

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

Just out of curiosity Aston's Vision, do you post on reddit?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• aston's vision
        Fresh Peossy
        • Feb 2009

no

but anyone who suggests otherwise better be making me look good (or sound good or whatever)

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Originally posted by aston's vision
          Would you rather have the capability or not? That's a good question from a mod's point of view! They're providing me a service, so I live by those rules. I will always advise against them, as there are better ways to prevent spam than mods reviewing all new posts. Captchas are another example of screwing with the valid user. You're from NY, you should be used to people spouting garbage! I especially like it north of lower Manhattan to about midtown, myself!

You guys are all good, I reached that proverbial threshold where I can start spamming. I have some interesting ideas about how to make the U.S. government better, can't wait to tell you all about it. Also have some good discounts on iPads if you're interested hahaha!

Anyway, just a free-speech advocate that will keep defending
          This isn't spam from a bot, this is trolling that we're struggling to control.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• aston's vision
            Fresh Peossy
            • Feb 2009

Can it at least be considered sophisticated? My next post is going to have a lot to live up to with this kind of classification.

(and it's really nice to have my training wheels removed, now I can go 250! or 156, depending on the car)

Comment

Working...