Clear All
  • unkle
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Mar 2007

Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 03 .05. 2014 • Episode 156

Part 1

Brickman - Reborn (Nadja Lind Remix)
    Diego Azocar - Works of your hands
    My fav Robot - My other feet is my car (Balcazar & Sordo Remix)
    Jelly for the babies - Just Another Day
    Richard Switch - Triangular

Part 2

Mariano Montori & PARGA - Soaked Guys
    Omar El Gamal - Roll Dice
    Steve Ness - Westwood (Anton MAKe remix)
    Some little things - Lines

• simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hernán Cattáneo Resident | Delta FM 90.3 • 03 .05. 2014 • Episode 156

Hernán Cattáneo : Resident (Delta FM 90.3) - Episode 156

Part 1:

01. Brickman - Reborn (Nadja Lind Remix) [Lucidflow | LF059]
    02. Diego Azocar - Works Of Your Hands [3rd Avenue | Promo]
    03. Pink Skull - My Other Feet Is My Car (Balcazar & Sordo Remix) [My Favorite Robot Records | Promo]
    04. Jelly For The Babies - Just Another Day [Lowbit Records | LBR141]
    05. Richard Switch - Triangular [Hype Muzik | 137-HM]

Part 2:

01. Mariano Montori & PARGA - Soaked Guys [unreleased]
    02. Omar El Gamal - Roll Dice [3rd Avenue | Promo]
    03. Steve Ness - Westwood (Anton MAKe Remix) [Massive Harmony Records | Promo]
    04. Some Little Things - Lines [unreleased]

Release Notes:

01. Brickman - Reborn (Nadja Lind Remix) [Lucidflow | LF059]

Brickman is a young talent from Russia St. Petersburg who has continuously enthused us with his brilliant dub techno atmospheres and driving rhythms.
    We already had the pleasure to get his excellent remix work on Klartraum's album 'Secret Moon' Universe but now are very pleased to present his debut release on Lucidflow - Reborn EP including a remix by Nadja Lind.

Release Date: May 6th, 2014

02. Diego Azocar - Works Of Your Hands [3rd Avenue | Promo]

Forthcoming on 3rd Avenue, a new sublabel of Sound Avenue. Diego Azocar born in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina. His track 'Recall' [Baires Record | BAIRES027] was played by Hernan Cattaneo on Resident 078, followed by 'Coming Back To Life' on Resident 146.

03. Pink Skull - My Other Feet Is My Car (Balcazar & Sordo Remix) [My Favorite Robot Records | Promo]

Marco Balcazar & Gabriel Sordo have been friends for many years in their hometown of Guadalajara, Mexico. After many years of DJing and producing solo or in other partnerships, they decided to join their forces. The results have been huge.

After just one year working together their unique sound is now being played out by some of the most respected DJ’s including: Maceo Plex Droog, Dj T, Danny Howells, DOP, Luciano, Alex Niggemann, Richy Ahmed, M.A.N.D.Y, Audiofly.

Their have released on labels such as No.19 Music, Hot Waves, Leftroom, Soulfooled, Dirt Crew, Noir and Disko & Akbal Music.

2012 kick started with two tracks on the No.19 Spring Sampler -‐ ‘Obsession’ & ‘Stalker’. These are apt titles as since then the whole dance community has been obsessed with their deep house outputs!

In June they featured on Leftrooms Left’d ‘The Psychology of a Steady Road EP’ with Jack Riley and Newbie Nerdz. Their EP opener ‘Steady Road is a disco tinged house groover while their collab with Newbie Nerdz ‘Hey You’ explores a slice of low slung future funk complete with a full bodied bottom end, anthemic synth line and pitch affected vocals samples that narrate a tripped out story.

Earlier this year Maceo Plex said the following about the hotly tipped Mexican duo, “These guys are very close to writing a big hit...I can tell!” For most that moment arrived some time ago but for the hard to convince it most certainly has now: soon they will release on Jamie Jones and Lee Foss’ esteemed label Hot Waves with a summer smash called ‘Island Eyes.’ A collaboration with Montreal via London female duo Blond:ish and Bastard Love. This track is a perfect rolling Summer burner with warped woozy vocals.

Upcoming projects include a track on the new Flying Circus compilation and a remix for label owners Audiofly. They will also drop an original track on the legendary NYC label – King Street Sounds and continue their relationship with Art Department and Nitins’ No.19.

With such support and such quality to their productions, the recently formed partnership of Marco Balcazar & Gabriel Sordo will undoubtedly be a force to reckon with in the future!

04. Jelly For The Babies - Just Another Day [Lowbit Records | LBR141]

Jelly For The Babies aka Marijan Raskovic of Belgrade (Serbia). The project was created in 2007. Whole project is based mostly on melodic sounds with plenty of vocals mixed up in three different genres, Deep, Progressive and Tech House. All those genres are unique with typical Jelly style and got that kind of flavor...”Candy flavor of club sound”.

He has more than 350 releases and signed contracts with more than 30 different labels based all around the globe.

Lowbit Records was formed in early 2008 by Swedish duo Daniel Sandberg (Bastards of Funk) and Erik Pettersson (Sonic Union), with the goal of releasing quality progressive house, tech house and techno music from the biggest talents among well-established and up & coming artists alike.

05. Richard Switch - Triangular [Hype Muzik | 137-HM]

Stepping up to the plate for the labels 137th release is Richard Switch (aka Audioglider) makes his Hype Muzik debut with this three track EP eniitled “Triangular”.

06. Mariano Montori & PARGA - Soaked Guys [unreleased]

Buenos Aires producer Mariano Montori has releases on labels: Reelaux Digital / Green Snake / Lowbit

Leandro Pérez Parga A.K. A. PARGA was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Along the way, Leandro has been crossed with artists who helped him and shared knowledge, as WayWork, Kintar, Mariano Trocca and Matías Fernández Viña, who struck up good relationships with. Also he received praise from WayWork, Eelke Kleijn and Kintar. This last one, has been a great guide in his development.

PARGA is characterised by dark and melodic sounds, with lots of groove and progressive rhythms. With tracks edited by Sudam Recordings, Iboga records, massive harmony records, Clinique recordings, and more than 10 tracks still unedited, he projects his career with great optimism. Today he is submerged in reaching the pinnacle of his sonorous quality and musical identity. An artist who promises to stomp on the electronic music scene.

07. Omar El Gamal - Roll Dice [3rd Avenue | Promo]

Coming Out This Summer On 3rd Avenue.

Now based in Miami, Omar was born in Cairo, Egypt before moving to the US then Montreal where he fell in love with the city and the night life His Productions are starting to flourish with releases and remixes on System Recordings, Stripped Digital, Lowbit, 3rd Avenue and Particles.

08. Steve Ness - Westwood (Anton MAKe Remix) [Massive Harmony Records | Promo]

Anton MAKe is a Dj and Sound-producer of Kazan (Russia). Founder and Lead Sunset Avenue Radio Show, the format of which is Progressive House, Deep and Atmospheric Breaks.

In late 2011, Anton recorded his first track Sunset, who later released a separate release on OLDSQLRecordings, Anton MAKe - Sunset EP. In 2012, Anton created a project called ARS Project, which produces tracks in the style of Deep, Tech and Progressive.

Beginning in 2013 also proved significant. Was created by a joint project of Anton MAKe & PLU-TON, with musician Alexander Shiryaev, also known as PLU-TON.
    He has releases on OLDSQLRecordings, Mistiquemusic, Sangria Recordings ( Proton Family ), Elliptical Sun Recordings, Massive Harmony Records, Suffused Music, Never To Late Recordings

09. Some Little Things - Lines [unreleased]

No release info.
    sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...