X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • izak
    Getting warmed up
    • Jan 2005

Search engine

It seems to be that I'm the only one that notice this (or gives a shit to it) but I've seen that from time to time the search engine doesn't return anything, and I know there should be results there.

I've posted this issue before but even though it was solved later, that still happens frequently.
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: Search engine

Can you post an example of what you have been looking for and got no results at all? Please let me also know if you searched the entire site or a single Forum.

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

i've noticed it too... but have given up on trying to point out problems when I find them.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

as of this morning, I was running a script to rebuild the search index so if you are / were having problems this morning, that could be it

-e-
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• izak
          Getting warmed up
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by TomTom
          Can you post an example of what you have been looking for and got no results at all? Please let me also know if you searched the entire site or a single Forum.
          Well, if I put lets say phunindustries the results shows me nothing but I know there should at least appear on Kosmas chart for February. Also if I search for Izak I'll get 2 threads from Tom Sawyer but I know there are at least 1 Kiss100 tracklist, the same Kosmas post and some other radio show tracklists that are not being shown.

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by Encryption
            as of this morning, I was running a script to rebuild the search index so if you are / were having problems this morning, that could be it

-e-
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• izak
              Getting warmed up
              • Jan 2005

-e-
              Yeah I saw that too but it is still happening. Try those two searches I mentioned before. Also, it has been hapenning from time to time, not only today.

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Originally posted by izak
                Well, if I put lets say phunindustries the results shows me nothing but I know there should at least appear on Kosmas chart for February. Also if I search for Izak I'll get 2 threads from Tom Sawyer but I know there are at least 1 Kiss100 tracklist, the same Kosmas post and some other radio show tracklists that are not being shown.
                I dont know how you're typing bro......

searching for phunindustries gave me 9 search results and searching for izak gave me 23

-e-
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• izak
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by izak
                  I dont know how you're typing bro......

searching for phunindustries gave me 9 search results and searching for izak gave me 23

-e-
                  You are right. It is working fine now.

...but it wasn't when I tried on Monday, May 02, 2005 9:33 pm and I was sober :P

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

like I said, I was rebuilding the search table, could be that you tried searching when the table wasnt rebuilt completely

-e-
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...