Offence cannot be given, it can only be taken. I'm not the only one to say the tune was shit, (still awaiting positive comments) in fact some have commented since and been told "thanks for listening". Funny old world innit?
All the Trolls in the house raise your hands.
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: All the Trolls in the house raise your hands.
Offence cannot be given, it can only be taken. I'm not the only one to say the tune was shit, (still awaiting positive comments) in fact some have commented since and been told "thanks for listening". Funny old world innit? -
Re: All the Trolls in the house raise your hands.
At the risk of feeding more troll-food to this discussion, there is a day and night difference between comments like
And your "eloquent"
Funny old world for sure where in your's, your comments are in the same inoffensive league as the others. But what you gonna do.www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: All the Trolls in the house raise your hands.
There you go, over thinking again“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what."
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
Re: All the Trolls in the house raise your hands.
wasn't that a Steven Fry quote?“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what."Comment
-
Re: All the Trolls in the house raise your hands.
It is

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: All the Trolls in the house raise your hands.
Being an optimist I rather like this Stephen Fry Quote.
I am a lover of truth, a worshipper of freedom, a celebrant at the altar of language and purity and tolerance. That is my religion, and every day I am sorely, grossly, heinously and deeply offended, wounded, mortified and injured by a thousand different blasphemies against it. When the fundamental canons of truth, honesty, compassion and decency are hourly assaulted by fatuous bishops, pompous, illiberal and ignorant priests, politicians and prelates, sanctimonious censors, self-appointed moralists and busy-bodies, what recourse of ancient laws have I? None whatever. Nor would I ask for any. For unlike these blistering imbeciles my belief in my religion is strong and I know that lies will always fail and indecency and intolerance will always perish.The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: All the Trolls in the house raise your hands.
fuck you all.... you're all gay
Comment
-
-
Re: All the Trolls in the house raise your hands.
This is quite moving. Not only do I respect this guy, but have an affiliation to his wisdom and compassion by means you just cannot explain. Amen, according to the gospel of reality.
1. I believe the argument over members being banned, how ever many months ago should have been resolved then and there. Shall we move on?
2.
3. For those old members, posing as new members and now 'hating' this place, it is again time to bring out:
The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
Sbando - You Will Be Missed.
"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."Feather
"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
Bob"i'd give her a muscle she doesn't havethe banned1
"
"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."KiwiTollway
Comment
-
Re: All the Trolls in the house raise your hands.
^^^ That is easy to say if you weren't one of the ones arbitrarily banned
The arbitrarily was the issue for me. But you see it didn't stop then .We had to watch as it was claimed we were warned and given a reason and then not being in a position to defend ourselves, even from the snide remarks of other members.
It niggles just a tad.
The only correspondence I received was months into the ban from Kamal telling me I was no longer banned . I just can't see MS in the same rosy way I did a couple of years ago. I used to love this place. Now I have put it out in the open, as far as I am concerned it is resolved. I didn't take the same route as some others re reregistering, but I definitely understand why they did.
Stephen Fry, absolutely love him to death!! Wonderful person, and feel very much as you do about him. But he does get offended quite a lot and is very, very passionate about it.
Which I think is a good ! It's the people who are offended passionately that speak out as he does achieve.
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
-
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment